Their favourite place to kiss you (actors)

Alex:
He loves to kiss you on the head. It's his little sign of affection without too much PDA.

Mark:
Your lips. He loves to kiss them softly and whisper that he loves you against them but also loves to pull at them when he is in a rougher mood and you love it.

Arnas:
Your collar bone. He leaves little wet kisses just on and under your collar bone when you two are in bed as he likes to lay on your stomach sometimes.

Ewan:
Your cheek. He is a sweet guy more than anything so a small peck on the cheek is perfectly satisfactory to get across that he loves you.

Tobi:
Your neck. You often sit on his lap and cuddle him and he will always go to kiss you neck- not in a sexual way but just in a sweet way. He will leave soft, wet kisses on your skin and bury his head in the space between your neck and shoulder.

Magnus:
Your lips. Wether it's an affectionate peck before you head to work or a long, passionate proclamation of your love, he always goes for you lips.

Emily:
Your chest. She always finds herself kissing you down your sternum. Either that or she gives you a soft kiss behind your ear.

Millie:
She loves kissing your lips and tasting your chapstick. You have worn the same one since high school and she loves how it makes your lips so soft and taste like cherry soda.

Timothy:
Your jaw. It's the easiest place for him to kiss you. Your jaw is always within distance of his lips as you often sit beside him and lay your head on him.

Stefanie:
Your thighs. Need anything else be said.