Arnas- Imagine 1.2

This is a little bit NSFW so read at your own risk (nothing too graphic dw).

     Soon, he was laying on top of me, his lips still on mine. My hands pulled at his hair and he let out a soft groan. I could feel his hands resting on my ribs, trying not to go any higher or lower, though I could tell they were dying to. Making the first move, I moved my hands down to grip the bottom of his shirt and lightly pulled it up until it was over his head.
    I grazed my eyes over his slender and defined torso. I ran my hand up his chest back to his neck and kissed his again. His hands moved down to my waist but stopped there, his movements becoming stiff for a moment.
    "You can touch me, you know." I said, breaking the kiss. He sat up, looking down at me. "I'm not going to break, baby."
    "I know I just-" he sighed, giving me a soft look. "I just don't want to hurt you, that's all." He shrugged. I gave him a gentle but confused look. "I- I know you're a virgin and I guess maybe- I'm nervous because I love you and your first time is gonna be with me and I want to make sure it's as enjoyable for you and as pleasurable for you as it can be." He gave me an honest look.
   "I trust you." Was all I said. He nodded and kissed me again, this time letting his hands find their way to my top to pull it over my head. He trailed his lips down my neck to my chest and down my stomach all the way to my shorts. I gasped and arched my back as left a hickey on my sweet spot.
     Soon his jeans and my shorts were on the floor. We were both left in only underwear. I was kissing down his neck and letting my hands explore his body.
"Can- can I?" He asked, as he found my bra hook. I nodded, too busy giving him a hickey to respond and he unclipped my bra, letting my boobs fall free on my chest.
"Fuck, you are so beautiful." He whispered against my skin.
"You say that ever time you see me." I giggled before moaning lightly as I rolled my hips against his.
"It's true. You are the most beautiful woman in the world." He replied, returning to kiss my lips. By now he was rock hard and I could tell he needed something but was too worried about making me feel pressured to say anything. I smirked at bit his earlobe, making him moan.
"Do you take birth control?" He asked, looking down on me. I nodded. "Okay, that is good. Extra safe." He flashed me a smile before reaching for a condom from his bedside draw. He looked to me, making sure I was comfortable before pulling his boxers down and then rolling the condom onto his- considerable- length.
"Are you sure about this, Y/N?" He asked as he gripped the side of my underwear.
"I'm sure." I gave him an encouraging smile as he rolled my panties down my leg. He threw them onto the pile of clothing in the floor before he lined himself up with my entrance.
"I'll be as slow and gentle as I can, okay. Tell me if it hurts too much and I'll stop, okay, babygirl." He smiled. I nodded, preparing myself. He took my hand in his and kissed my lips, sweetly.
***
"I really like that T-shirt on you." He smiled, running the back of his finger down my cheek. "Keep it." He gave me a soft smile.
    "You know I'll just sleep in it when I miss you, don't you?" I giggled, playing with his hair. I was cuddled into his side, facing him, with one of his hands holding me close to him and the other holding my hand that was resting on his chest.
     "You don't have to miss me so much, you know." He breathed. "I was going to talk to you about this later but maybe now would be a good time." He placed a kiss to my temple.
    "What is it?" I asked. The hand that was wrapped around my waist rubbed my ribs, comfortingly. He had only started doing it but he could tell it made me feel close to him and safe.
    "I was wondering- since we have technically been dating for almost a year now- if you wanted to come to Lithuania and spend a few months with me?" He gave me a nervous look.
    "I'd love to, Arnas." I smiled. I kissed him briefly before snuggling my head into the crook of his neck, just underneath where his head was. There was a huge smile gracing his face and he wrapped both of his arms around my and pulled me flush against his chest.
"There are these really nice markets and things during the Christmas season that we could do- if- if you wanted to and came over them, of course." He rushed out the last part.
"I wanna go ice skating." I giggled, kissing him. "And I like Christmas markets." I smiled, making him relax.
"I, Umm, I was really hoping you'd say yes because I sort of- got you a plane ticket..." he trailed off, looking to me for any signs of offence.
"Baby, you didn't have to do that- that must have been expensive." I breathed, an insane amount of happened waving over me. He pushed a loos strand of hair behind my ear and placed a gentle kiss to my head.
"Yeah, well I wanted to. Besides," he gave me a quick smirk, "the quicker I get you to stay with me, the more I can show you I love you."
"The last, almost, year of my life has been the best. Being with you- well," we both laughed a little, "you know what I mean."
"I wish I could wake up every day and kiss you instead of having to do it over the phone." He admitted.
"Well, for the next few months, you can kiss me good morning and goodnight in person."