Your *first time* with them (actors)

Alex:
It was on your third month anniversary. You two had been taking things slow and just letting things happen as they did and it happened that night. He was sweet and passionate and loving.

Mark:
It was after you had gone out to dinner one night. One thing had just led to another. It was pure love and emotions between you and he treated you like royalty.

Arnas:
It was the first time you saw each other in real life since you started dating. He treated you so softly and got your consent for everything he did. He treasured every moment with you and kept you very happy.

Ewan:
It was when you were on a press tour for World on Fire. Neither of you were particularly experienced but you made it work with what you had and you had a close, emotional experience with each other.

Tobi:
It was when you stayed over at his apartment for the night. You weren't a virgin but he was something else. He took it slow and lovingly but with all the passion and lust and roughness you could imagine.  You left marks on his back for days after.

Magnus:
It just sort of happened. It was noting special or new for either of you but you two made it magical. It wasn't the best fuck either of you had ever had but you enjoyed it the most.

Emily:
You were much more experienced with girls than she was so you took the lead. You had her gripping the bedsheets. It was every bit as loving as it it was rough. She was pretty good on you, too.

Millie:
Things got heated when you were a little drunk.  It wasn't the best anyone had ever had but being tipsy and the room being filled with laughter eased the lack of experience you two both had with women.

Timothy:
He let things go at your pace and made sure you were comfortable with him and yourself. He kept telling you you were perfect and how much he adored you and kept getting soft moans from your mouth.

Stefanie:
You led her with encouragement and kisses. She was up for anything and that's what you loved about her. She was really deeply and emotionally connected with everything and it made it totally magical.