Sihtric- Imagine 1.0

"This way, come on." Sihtric grabbed my hand before pulling me out into the woods. "It's this way." He said, pointing in the direction in front of us.
     "For all I know, you are taking me to kill me." I joked, though I was somewhat serious. In the middle of the night, Sihtric has woken me up and snuck me out of my house to go adventuring with him. Into the woods.
    "Sihtric where are we going?" I asked, exhausted. He had dragged me for what felt like miles before he finally stopped and let me stand still beside him. He motioned over his shoulder and I saw a flickering torch light.
    "What is this place?" Sihtric pushes the rotten door open, letting it bang of something- a table, I believe- behind it, the sound dining out through the silent forest. He headed inside, leaving me to follow, curiously, shutting the door over to keep the cold out.
    "I am not sure what it is but I know it is abandoned." He shrugged. He took a candle and used the outside torch to light it. "I though it could be our secret place." He gave me a devilish smirk.
    There was not much inside the little bit besides a small table and two chairs, a fire pit and a rather large and out of place four-poster bed with sheets made of a material I had never seen before with furs, too.
    "A bed, just what I need." I quickly jumped into the soft bed, pulling the furs up around me, smirking at my boyfriend. For a moment, Sihtric only looked at me with raised eyebrows before shaking his head and giving into me. He too jumped down onto the bed and wrapped the furs around him.
    "This wasn't exactly what I had in mind, you know." He rolled over, his body pressed right against mine, and wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me close against him.
    "What did you have in mind?" I asked, innocently. My back was pressed to his front and he used this to his advantage to press a trail of kisses up my neck before brining his lips to my ear. He bit the earlobe before smirking at the noise he elicited for me.
     "Fucking your brains out." He growled, lowly. He was a teen- we both were- and we had the hormonal stability of teens. And that soon led to his lips on mine and our clothes on the floor and his hands on me and one thing to another.
"Don't Tell me that wasn't the best time of your life." Sihtric joked, pushing a strand of my damp hair back from my face so he could kiss me.
"Okay, it was up there." I replied back. "That and that one time you tried to go horse riding naked-"
"You think that's so funny, don't you." He interrupted, embarrassed. He knew I would never let that story die. It was too good. Far to good.
"I do, yes, Sihtric. I'm glad you noticed."
"I hate you." He groaned.
"I just had a thought," I began, trying to hold in a laugh. My boyfriend shot me a confused look. "If you were to pup me, the child would have been conceived in some secret," I looked around, "sex hut." Sihtric let out a bawdy laugh.
"Secret fuck shack." He laughed out, bearly choking as he inhaled.