How you meet (actors)

Alex:
You met Alex onset. You were playing a new character in the TLK series and you both instantly hit it off.

Mark:
You met Mark one day in Edinburgh while you were busking. You were playing his favourite song and he stopped to listen and you ended up getting his number.

Arnas:
You're Magnus' daughter. You are in a band who are recording an album in Budapest and you meet your dad for the first time and he introduces you to Arnas when he brings you to set one day. You two have a love/hate relationship from the start.

Ewan:
You met Ewan on the set of World On Fire. You were the director's daughter. You both got on really well, bonding over his stupid sense of humor.

Tobi:
You were a vlogger and met him when you were living in Norway for a few months. You ended up staging a lot longer than you had planned when you fell for him.

Magnus:
You met him through your cousin. Magnus has gone to school with your cousin and you met the ginger man when you were at your cousin's BBQ. You got along very well.

Emily:
You met her at a bar one night in Budapest. You were over there teaching English in Hungary when you two met and she took you along to set as you had a degree in history and loved Vikings. And you instantly became friends with everyone.

Millie:
You had gone through school together and you were both surprised when you bumped into each other in a liquor store in London one night. You decided to get together for drinks with a few old friends and it went from there.

Timothy:
You were the daughter of one of the choreographers for TLK. You loved photography and had come to Budapest with your dad to get pictures for your Uni project when you met him. He became the center of your project.

Stefanie:
You were an artist, living out of a van and travelling around the world, living free and enjoying life. You met her while you were staying in Budapest and she became a feature in one of your paintings.