If they do/ what is their kink (actors)

Alex:
No kink. He finds other ways to keep things ✨interesting✨

Mark:
No kink but he likes to switch things up 💕 in different ways.

Arnas:
He's ✨one kinky motherfucker✨. He loves being dominant and taking control of you, as well as choking you and tying your hands up. And you love every minute of it. But sometimes, he's very sweet and caring and romantic and he knows just what you need and when.

Ewan:
No kink. He's very sweet 💕 and you two often just mess about while doing the dirty.

Tobi:
He would never openly admit it but he likes it when you ✨top him ✨ and he sees another side of you than he does normally. You know he likes it, though.

Magnus:
No kink. Things are pretty vanilla 💕with you two but you have both outgrown that stage of your lives.

Emily:
She loves calling you ✨slut✨. At first, it was sort of a joke as you were the bottom but then, when you two started switching, it became something you found really hot.

Millie:
No kink. But you don't need one to make your bedroom ✨interesting✨

Timothy:
No kink. He prefers sweet romance 💕 over anything.

Stefanie:
She likes being either a total sub or total top and you never know what mood she's going to be in, which is why it's so interesting. 💕

Christian:
Don't let the sweet exterior fool you, he's every bit as rough as you could ask for. He loves to pull your hair, something you enjoy immensely, and hold you down, too. Then, when you top him, you have a few ✨surprises✨ of your own- you tie his hands up. In the moments when you have full control, things just get more interesting by the second.