Arnas- Imagine 2.0

"Ugh why are you so annoying." I laughed, hitting my boyfriend lightly on the chest. He rolled his eyes and wrapped his hands around my waist, kissing me. I was straddled over one of his legs, leaning onto his chest, running my hands up and down his chest, going as low as his belt.
    "Don't start something you don't want to finish, babygirl." He growled, sexily in my ear, making me roll my hips over his leg. "You dad is in the room next door, Y/N and we can't have him catch us." He reminded me. "Besides, I don't think you dad would want to hear me fucking your brains out." He smirked, brushing his thigh up against me, making me roll my head back and moan. He smirked at the sight of me and pushed his lips against mine and bit my lip, something he had discovered I found attractive. "Do I really have this much of an affect on you, huh?" He teased, running his hands up my thighs to grip the back before pulling me forward into him. He smiled before quickly dropping his dirty talk and resuming to be his sweet, lovable self, holding my closely to him and cuddling me.
    "Fuck, I love you." Arnas smiled into the air. My head was resting in his sternum as he held me close to him and played with my hair. "Can I braid your hair?" He asked, quietly. I nodded, too tired to reply to him, making him audibly smile. He pulled a some strands of my hair to the side and started twisting them, presumable braiding them into something or other.
    "What is it with you and braiding my hair?" I asked, sweetly, cuddling into his side more. He let out a small laugh.
    "Well," he began, placing a soft kiss on my head, "for Viking's, braiding hair was a sacred thing that really only happened between lovers." He explained, still braiding the ends of my hair. He took a hair tie off my wrist and tied the braid he had done in my hair. "And so this is my way of saying I love you." He shrugged.
    "Arnas." I breath lightly, moving to look at him. "God, I love you." I threw myself into his arms and kissed him, softly, giggling and I fell right against his chest. He wrapped his arms securely around my waist and snuggled his head against mine.
    We fell asleep like that and were woken the next morning to Alex banging the door, shouting for Arnas.
    "What do you want?" My boyfriend yelled back, awakening slightly from his sleep.
    "Get out of your girlfriend's bed and get your arse up. You are needed in ten minutes." Alex yelled from outside, making us both groan. I hope to god my dad didn't hear that, I thought. Arnas rolled onto his back and stretched out, muttering something lowly under his breath in Lithuanian.
"Just two more months until we can sleep in till whatever time we want." I encouraged him, kissing his cheek as he stepped out of the shower. We had seen each other naked enough times, both in real life and on the phone, for it to not phase either of us now. He gave out a little laugh and watched me as I now stepped into the shower. Within ten minutes, miraculously, we were both ready.
    "Are you not taking the braid out?" Arnas asked as we walked together towards set. He was actually very good at braiding hair and had done a very neat waterfall braid that came around to the side and I though that it looked beautiful.
    "No, my hair looks gorgeous, baby. You are so talented." I smiled, squeezing his hand. The man smiled down to me and, after looking around to make sure my dad wasn't around, he kissed me.
    "I love you." He smiled.