When you get married (characters)

Uhtred:
You married him in the autumn, almost 2 years after you began to see each other.

Finan:
You married him in the early spring, a year after you began to see him.

Sihtric:
You married him in the winter, four years after you began to see him- you began to date as teens and, as soon as you both turned 17, you ran away to get married as your family would not approve of him.

Osferth:
You married him in the early summer, 2 years after you began to see him.

Ragnar:
You married him in the winter, 1 year after you began to see him. He said the winter was lucky as it was when he first made you his.

Cnut:
You married him in the late spring, 6 months after you began to see him- he would have married you within a week but traditions had to stand and he wanted things to be perfect for you.

Brida:
-

Aethelflead:
-

Edward:
You were betrothed to him since you were 14 and were married when you were 17. You married him in the spring because his mother said that it was good luck.

Eadith:
-

Erik:
You married him in the autumn, just 2 months after you met him. You had to marry him quickly, due to circumstances and it was the best decision you ever made.