They confesses their feelings for you (characters)

Uhtred:
"Uhtred," I called, running after him as he headed out of camp. My long hair flowed freely as I hadn't had time to tie it up yet but I needed to speak to Uhtred. "Why are you avoiding me?" I asked, sternly.
"I am not avoiding you." He stated, blindingly before continuing walking away. I rolled my eyes at him and ran to get ahead of him, putting my hand out to his shoulder to make him stop. He looked into my eyes and I gave him a pleading look.
"If I have done something that has offended you, please just tell me. I hate to see you avoiding me at all costs." I huffed. He looked around to the camp and observed my brother, who was busy talking to Finan.
"This way." He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the way into the woods until we were far enough from camp that you couldn't see it. I gave him a strange look before he pressed me against the tree and put his lips to mine. We kissed roughly for a moment before he pulled away.
"I didn't want to stay away from you." He explained. "I just knew I wouldn't be able to restrain myself from doing that for much longer." He confessed. I grabbed his neck and dragged his lips back to mine.
"Let's hope to the Gods that my brother doesn't find us." I breathed.

Finan:
"Lady, you're back." Finan smiled as I walked into the barn holding ale and food. The other three gave me hopeful smiles as I handed them each a cup and plate.
"Of course I am, Lord." I gave the Irishman a gentle smile. I handed him his share of what I had brought before making my way from the barn and beginning the walk back to my father's house. If I was caught coming out here to see the travellers, I would be in trouble, I though.
"Lady, please," I heard a voice call from behind me, "wait." I turned around to be greeted to the sight of Finan, catching up to me. "This is our last night here." He stated plainly.
"I know, Lord." My voice was glum. I dropped my head only for a pair of calloused hands to grab my cheeks, brining my head back up to face the soft look of the man in front of me.
"Come with me." He shot me a begging look. The breath caught in my lungs and I shook my head. "Lady- Y/N- please come with me." He begged again.
"Finan, I-" I struggled to find any words.
"Can you not see the way I look at you? 'Cuz I see the way ya' look at me." He ran his thumb over my cheek bone. "I look at you with eyes I would never look at anyone else with because I feel something for you that I can't explain. And- and it's not easy for me to ask you and I know it's selfish that I want to take you from this life where you have everything to one where you will have nothing but my love but I have to ask for my own sanity." He took a deep breath. A tear pricked my eye and I smiled up at the tall man in front of me.
"How could I refuse you, Lord?" I smiled. "I fell for your smile the moment I saw it first."

Sihtric:
    I saw my best friend, Sihtric, sat down on a stump, minding his own business and though it the perfect opportunity to get him back for the joke he pulled on me the week earlier. I snuck up behind him before throwing my arms around him.
    I startled him badly. He fell off the stump, causing me to fall with him and land directly on top of him.
    "What in the name of the Gods, Y/N." He cursed. I laughed at his expression and made no attempt to move. "That's not funny."
    "Next time, don't put frogs in my bed." I teased, still laughing. He crossed his arms and pouted, all while I was still laughing.
    Suddenly, I felt a pair of lips touch mine and I snapped out of my laughing to find Sihtric kissing me. I kissed back.
     "Sihtric-" I breathed out as he broke away. There was a smirk embedded on his face.
    "At least it's shut you up." He said before kissing me again.

Osferth:
    "Lady," a voice behind me called and I turned around to see Osferth standing on the other side of the bar, "may I talk to you?" He asked, quietly. I gave him a sweet smile.
    "Mother, I am going to see a friend. I shall not be gone long." I called as I made my way over to the young soldier. He took my arm as we began to stroll.
    "What was it you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked, curiously. He stopped and flashed me a nervous smile.
   "Umm, the thing is Y/N," he began, stuttering over his words, "the thing is that I, Umm." He played with the sleeve of his shirt, nervously.
    "Oh for Christ's sake." An Irish accent chimes in. A man I knew as Finan approached Osferth from behind and clasped his hand on the boy's shoulder's.  "What the poor lad is trying to tell ya' is that he's madly in love wi'cha." The man flashed me a cheeky grin before walking away, leaving the blonde in front of me blushing.
    "Good." I smiled. I placed a soft kiss on his cheek before taking his arm and beginning to walk back towards my mother's bar.