Kisses and Confessions

Mika's POV
The episode ends, the room silent, I just hear the faint commercials in the background, and all I could focus on was Bose watching the TV fully content. I was so lost in my own head that I didn't even realize the 3 words that slipped out of my mouth.

"You're so handsome."

Oh no.

"What?" Said Bose.

"I didn't say anything!"

"I may not remember most things but I'm pretty sure you just said you're so handsome."

"Sorry I was lost in my own thoughts."

"Thinking about me?" Bose said teasingly.

"Stop Honey."

"Why?"

That's when i was confused...

"Because you don't want me thinking about you that's weir-"

Suddenly Bose cuts me off.

"It's not weird I think about you every second of my day, when I fall asleep to when I wake up in the morning. You don't know how much your on my mind, and you'll never know because..."

He paused. I never thought silence could scare me so badly, but when it comes from your loving and talkative best friend....wouldn't you?

"Because what, Honey?"

"Because I know we can never be together.."

Now I was the one filled with silence, Did he mean what I think he means.

"Bose, you like me?"

"Are you kidding...I like like you. You are my rock, the sun on the brightest days, the stars to my night sky, my everything. I wouldn't have gotten over my parents leaving me behind if it wasn't for you, whenever I say something that isn't the smartest I know I'll always have My Beautiful Mika by my side, and I wouldn't watch dog bachelor with anyone else but you. Sundays are forever our days, you always hangout with me when no one else will, and I've never felt the need to protect someone as badly as I need to protect you. Even though you are a strong, independent, lady and needs no one to protect her. I like like you so much I can barely put it into words and if I did you would be sitting here for years listening to me talk on and on about how much I like like you Mika Macklin."

Speechless. I felt like I was on cloud 9 listening to Bose speak. I had no idea he felt this way, but I'm so happy he did.

"Bose I'm so speechless right now, I like like you too."

"But you said it yourself....we can never be together."

"What!!"

"You said superheroes can never fall in love."

"Bose, I just said that because I envied Chapa for being able to feel for her crush so visually, while I was hiding my crush on you thinking you didn't like me."

"So..what does that mean?"

I sigh since my poor baby doesn't understand.

"That means I like like you too Honey."

Bose's POV

As soon as I heard those words I hugged her with all my might forgetting how strong I was until Mika said...

"Sweetie you're crushing me."

I let go of Mika and say..

"Sorry Honey I'm just really happy! So are we boyfriend and girlfriend now?"

"Not till we do this."

"Do wha-"

I was cut off by Mika pulling me in by collar and kissing me...once out of the state of shock I kiss back. We only kissed for 30 seconds but it felt like forever. Once we both pulled away and my lips were still tingling from before Mika says.

"Do that."

She giggled angelically and I fell for her more and more. Only one problem.......how are we going to tell the rest of Danger Force?