Blue Mika and Our Future

Bose's POV

"Mikaaaa?" I questioned.

"What do you want dummy dimples?" Mika says.

"Woah, that's definitely not my Mika!"

Schwoz takes a piece of Mika's blue hair and puts it into one of his science machines.

"So that blue liquid is called become blue, one sip of it makes you become a complete opposite of who you really are!" Schwoz explained.

I walk up to ray and pull him in by the collar...

"What are we gonna do!" I say.

"Ok Bose calm down." Chapa says.

"Yea chill out." Miles says.

"No! I'm not going to chill out until someone fixes my girlfriend!" I say.

"Ew! I'm dating you...you're so not my type!" Mika says.

"If Mika is opposite of herself..." Miles started.

"...then she's not into Bose." Chapa finished.

"Oh yeah, that's not good." Ray says.

"Ya think!" I say.

"Don't worry Bose I'll make an antidote to fix her." Schwoz says.

"For now let's see if we can maybe jog her memory back." Ray says.

"Hey, Mika...remember me I'm your twin brother." Miles says.

"I don't really remember anything." Mika says.

"Oh no she's dumb instead of smart!" Ray says.

"Um...do you remember your superpowers?" Chapa asked.

"I have superpowers, That's so cool!" Mika says.

"Oh god, ok we aren't getting anywhere...Bose, you got to have something that can jog her memory. Something that she could never forget whether it's good or bad." Chapa says.

"Umm remember our first date?" I ask.

"No." Mika says.

"Come on Mika you have to it was our first one after a month of dating."

Mika's blue eyes start to slightly fade, and that's when I realized I need to dig a little deeper.

"Remember our promise rings, your wearing mine and I'm wearing yours see?" I say.

Mika looks down, grabs her necklace, and now her hair begins to fade a little.

"Remember the volcano mission, me going into a coma, our first apartment together, when we had Ace or our first big fight!" I say.

Mika's eyes and hair are nearly back to normal and I realize I need to say one more thing to bring her back.

"Come on Mika I know you're in there, where's my butterfly?" I say.

Mika's legs give out and she starts to fall. I catch her, I see her hair is back to normal, but she still has her eyes closed. I check her pulse and she's breathing so is she back?

"Butterfly are you there?"

Mika slowly opens her eyes and they were the beautiful honey-brown I'm used to. She sits up with her back against me and she slowly opens her mouth to say...

"I am never drinking alcohol from ray ever again!" Mika exclaimed.

"She's back!" Chapa says.

"I can't believe I nearly forgot all of you guys, especially you Bosey."

"I know I nearly killed Ray." I say.

"Yea and I'm about to." Mika says.

Mika gets up and jumps to attack ray but I hold her back because Ray was not ready for Mika's wrath lol. After a couple of minutes of calming her down, we were able to enjoy the party for the rest of the night without any more mishaps.

1 year later...

Mika's POV

I can't believe it's been one year since that unforgettable birthday celebration. Right now I'm out shopping with Chapa since she told me we haven't brought really cute clothes in a while so how can I say no to that! We have been going through stores and getting clothes in almost everyone but no dress was really catching my eye until I saw this royal blue dress. It was long-sleeved, but short at the bottom, and had a silver sparkly lining on the waist and an open back. It was stunning and I had to get it!

"Chapa look at that dress!" I say.

"Yea you like??" Chapa says.

"Of course I like it! Look at it!"

"Well, that's great......since it's yours."

"What!"

"Bose bought this dress for you last week, asked me to take you to the mall today, and he knew you would love that dress!" She says.

"But why?"

"No more questions, you need to go put on that dress!"

"Wait, wha-"

I was cut off by Chapa pulling me into a dressing room and throwing me the dress. After 5 minutes I come out and Chapa says...

"You look stunning, I'm so happy he popped the tag on that one! But a beautiful dress always needs a pair of heels to wear with it."

Chapa pulls out some sparkly silver heels and I am in awe. It perfectly matches the sparkly lining around the waist of my dress. I take the heels, slip them on, and they fit like a glove.

"Ok this is spectacular and I feel like a queen but what is this for?"

Chapa stays silent and hands me a blindfold, I look at her questionably but her face said trust me.....So I do. I put on the blindfold and Chapa leads me out of the mall into a car. We drive for a little bit, after 10 minutes the car stops, we get out and the ground below me feels softer for some reason. I'm led somewhere and then my blindfold is taken off and the first person I see is Bose dressed in a fancy dress shirt matching my dress and his silver tie matching my shoes. I look down and see we are on sand which is the soft ground I felt before.

"Bose, what is happening?" I say.

"Mika we have been together since we were 15-year-old kids and now we are 22-year-old big kids lol. Every school day, every date night, every argument, every milestone, and just every moment with you is precious butterfly."

"Aww that's sweet Bosey, but what are you getting at?" I say.

"Turn around." He says.

I turn around seeing, Miles, Chapa, Ray, Schwoz, Henry, My parents, and my Aunt DeDe. Chapa was standing in the middle holding a sign that says turn back around. I do and I see Bose down on one knee holding a box with the most beautiful ring, it had a silver and blue band like Bose's promise ring and a silver and blue gem-like mine.

"It sounds cliche but I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. Not the love that people talk about. But an unexplained attraction, a feeling of home, an urge that I need to talk to this girl and make her mine. All I know is what we've shared since the moment we met is special and meant to be preserved. Forever. So, honey, will you marry me?" Bose says.

"Of course honey!"

I get down to my knees and hug him so hard we fall over into the sand but we don't care. We were happy and together in our own Bose and Mika world. The cheers of our family and friends were muffled as all I could hear was Bose say...

"Me and you forever?" He asks.

"Me and you forever." I say.

We continue to hug and think of our forever future that lies ahead of us.