Worries and Reality

Bose's POV

If I know Mika then I have a good clue of where she is. I get to the man's nest and walk out on the outer area and long behold there she is doing one of her favorite things. Stargazing. I changed out of my suit getting out of the tube earlier so now I just need to talk to her.

"Hey Mika-Bear."

"What are you doing here."

"I'm here to tell you none of that stuff they said was true!"

"Bose why would people say those things if it's not true?" Mika asked.

"Envy, Jealousy, or to be just plain mean."

"Bose my whole life i try to be the best at everything, be perfect at everything, be the smartest in the room, and have everyone around me think good of me. But seeing these jerks that wrote that article to say all the mean things for nothing but to hurt my feelings. It just hurts you know." Mika says voice cracking as she cries.

"They are jealous of how smart, sweet, loyal, beautiful, and amazing you are honey. You don't know how much I wish I was as smart as you, or how Chapa and Ray wish that they could trust people easier like you, or like how Miles wished he was as determined to be the best like you. Mika you are being talked bad about because so many people wish they could be perfect like you but they can't so they hate on you instead because if they can't be perfect then neither can you. But you can't let those petty words get to you. You need to show your strength and overcome all the bad to show even greater good."

"Wow Bose I didn't even realize that, I guess you really do care about me. I'm so sorry for being such a jerk earlier and not believing my own friends, brother, and boyfriend." Mika says voice filled with guilt.

I hug Mika and let her cry it out. I hate seeing my Mika sad like this and I hate to be the person I'm going to destroy later for talking bad about my girl.

"It's ok Mika I fully understand why you expressed your feelings the way you did and I still care and like like you no less than before."

Mika pulls back a little from the hug and stares at me and says.

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

I pull Mika in and give her a short and sweet kiss just in case the others were to barge in.

Mika's POV

Right after the kiss, we hear the rest of DF come from the tube. Bose and I quickly pull away from each other and luckily they didn't notice.

"Hey Mika you ok?" Miles asked full of concern.

"I'm way better now thanks to Bose clearing things up and making this situation easier to digest. Also I'm so so sorry about snapping at you guys for such foolish past events that you all already apologized for." I say extremely guilty.

"It's ok Mika. You were going through a lot and had a lot on your mind." Said Ray.

I feel a lot better knowing I'm on good terms with everyone again. But I can't wait to find out who wrote this article because they are dead meat. And not because of me but from my rightfully protective boyfriend standing beside me.

"So we found out who wrote the article." Chapa said.

"Who?" I say.

"Big Beard's crazy daughter Lilith." Chapa says.

"Ugh of course it's her. She was madly in love with me and she's upset I rejected her. And since the closest one with me was Shoutout she wants to point her hate and jealousy onto her. Thinking she will keep any girl that's anywhere near close to me away!" Bose stated extremely frustrated.

Bose was so mad, was it hot? Yes. But I don't want him to kill the girl when he sees her, just hurt her reallllllllly badly and put the whining blonde back in jail.

"Bose I know your mad but don't hurt her too much when we see her she needs to be alive to rot in jail. Promise me you won't be to harsh?" I say full of plead.

Bose looked up at me and his angry gaze immediately softened once he saw my face. I can tell he wanted to crush anyone who hurts me. He nearly did when Chapa was envious of us. I just want him to calm down and listen to me.

"Ok Mika, I won't hurt her as much I promise." Bose said keeping eye contact with me.

Since he didn't look away I knew he wouldn't but if that blonde headed witch even tries to flirt or get anywhere near my Bosey then Bose will be the one holding me back.