Lying and Hiding

Bose's POV

Now I'm freaking out...what are we supposed to do? Do we tell them and hope they react well? What if they don't react well? What if they try to break us up? What if they kick us out of Danger For-

"BOSE!!"

I was cut of by Mika Sonic Screaming me out of my own thoughts.

"Huh??"

"I kept calling you and you were zoned off...what's wrong baby boy?"

"I'm just anxious about telling the rest of DF."

"Me too, but if we do we might get broken up or kicked out of DF."

I don't want to lose my Mika-Bear I just got her, I can't keep losing the people I care about and cherish. First my dad, then my stepdad continues to leave me and take my mom with him, and now I might lose my Best Friend and Girlfriend? I was so deep in thought I didn't even realize Mika was hugging me as I cried out all my worries.

"I can't lose you too."

"I don't want to lose you either honey, so this might sound bad but what if we don't tell them?" Mika Said.

I get out of the hug to look at my Mika with full disbelief, Mika? Lying? Me? Lying? We're both horrible liars and we're the only ones with letters on the snitch board.

"Miss perfect wants us to lie?"

"Yes I do, because I'm not losing you, you're the one person who always listens when no one else does, who always cheers me on, and I'm not going to let you lose someone else in your life again."

I smile thinking about how much we care about each other and how much we need each other.

"Ok let's do this!"

Mika's POV

"Great, we should get some sleep since we've got a lot of lying to do tomorrow."

"Yes we do, but can we watch one more movie first?"

"Honeyyy..."

Bose holds my hands, looks me in the eyes with the most puppy dog pleading face, and says.

"Pleaseeee, Mika-Bear I swear right after the movie's over we can go to bed."

After many more pleases, hand holds, and hand kisses I finally said yes. But halfway through the movie I hear a very light snore. I look up and see my Bosey fast asleep, so I quietly laugh to myself, lay my head on his chest, and find myself drifting off the sleep too.

Next Day

RINGGG!!!

RINGGG!!!

RINGGG!!!

I wake up to turn off my 7:00 am alarm, I rethink about the events last night smiling too myself, I look up to see Bose still sound asleep. So I wake him up so we can get ready for school.

"Honey, It's time to get up."

Still asleep...so I Sonic Scream in his face and then he jumps up.

"Ughhh Babe, it's sooo earlyyyy."

"Sorry Bosey but we've got school and crime fighting to do."

He still doesn't move so I peck his lips and get up...only to be pulled back down by Bose.

"You can't leave after doing that."

"If you get up there's more where that came from." I say teasingly

Bose finally gets up, back hugging me as we walk to the kitchen to get breakfast.

"We can order breakfast, my mom wants me to spend money." Bose says amused of his mother's ways off taking care of him.

"Sure I just want a strawberry smoothie from hip hop purée."

"Sure I'll get one too."

Bose's POV

While waiting for our smoothies I got in the shower in my room while Mika used the shower downstairs. After we were both clean and dressed for the day our drinks got here and we just took them with us to school. We walked to school holding hands, drinking our breakfast smoothies, and thinking about what we're going to learn in school or superhero training today. After a 15-20 minute walk we finally got to the school, we let go of each other's hands and walked into the classroom to see chapa and miles arguing, ray looking into a mirror, and schowz making a science experiment. So a normal day. I sit at my desk and Mika sits at hers. It was all a regular day at Sw.A.G until miles said.

"Hey Mika, mom said you slept over at Bose's why didn't you invite me?"

Then Chapa says..

"Yo Bose, why didn't I get an invite!"

I look at Mika and she looks at me, I think we should have thought a little bit more on what we're going to lie about then watching one last movie.