Teamwork and Trust

Mika's POV

Uh oh...

Bose and I didn't talk about our plan on what we're going to tell the crew. If I don't say something now they'll know we're stalling, So I quickly say.

"I was helping Bose out with something."

Bose look confused for a second, but luckily caught on quickly.

"Yea she was."

"What was so important that she needed to sleepover at your house, without Me and Miles?" Chapa Said.

I couldn't think of anything so I just decided to tell the truth.

"Well at first I was just coming over to watch dog bachelor, but the-"

Bose cuts me off saying.

"She was helping me learn the difference between my right foot and my left foot! It took so long to teach me she decided to just stay over since it was really late anyway."

What! There's no way they will believe tha-

"That makes a lot of sense!" Said Miles

"Whatever, glad it wasn't me." Said Chapa

Then I remembered that it's Bose we're talking about and he can say the dumbest thing and make it reasonable with his charms. I can't believe I almost snitched on the first day of being with Bose! If I don't get it together now, this lying thing is not going to last long. Bose looked at me with a face of relief.

"Thanks." I whispered.

"Anytime." He whispered back.

Just as Bose finished talking, Ray finally looks up from his mirror and says.

"ALRIGHT LET'S CUT THE CHATTER! Today we're learning about Trust and Teamwork. Bose your partner is Mika and Miles your partner is Chapa."

Yay! I wonder what we going to do to test trust and teamwork, All I know is me and Bose are going to pass these tests with flying colors.

Bose's POV

Trust and Teamwork? Mika and I got these tests in bag! Ray asks All of us to put blindfolds and says.

"We're going on a lil field trip."

The way he said that was concerning, but i grab Mika's hand and hold onto Mile's shoulder as Miles holds on Chapa's shoulders as Ray leads us out the room.

-10 minutes later...

We finally stop walking and wherever we are is extremely hot, Mika is pulled away from my hand and Chapa's shoulders are now gone. I start to get a little anxious, and ray then says.

"You may take of your blindfolds children."

I take off my blindfold and all I see is reddish orange hot bubbling lava beneath my feet. I look up and see a scared Mika and Chapa clinging on to each other for dear life standing on the tiniest platform across the room.

"RAY WHY DID YOU BRING US HERE!!" Screams Chapa.

"You guys needed to be tested and my tests are always life or death situations, because if you can't pass the tests I give, you won't stand a chance fighting crime with Captain Man."

As he finished his sentence, I hear Mika and Chapa scream again. I look over and see the tiny platform that is under their feet slowly going away. I need to do something NOW!

"What do we do, we need to save them!" I say to Miles.

"I can't teleport over there there isn't enough room!"

As the platform gets smaller, I think of a crazy, death threatening, idea. But a idea nonetheless.

"If Chapa jumps and Mika sonic screams her as far as she can you can teleport and catch her mid air and teleport back here. Then Mika will jump and I'll catch her with my telekinesis and pull her towards us. That way we don't break the rules and help each other's partners escape... but he didn't say the girls couldn't help each other."

"ARE YOU NUTS!, that's too risky!" Miles Says

"But do we have any other plans! No we don't, that's why you and the girls need to TRUST me and use our TEAMWORK to get out of this mess."

So Miles ends up listening to me I tell the girls the plan and they were doubtful but had no choice but to trust me. Chapa jumps and Mika Sonic Screams pushing Chapa far enough to where Miles was able to teleport midway and get her safely to our spacious platform. I look over and see a crying petrified Mika.

"MIKA you need to jump now!" Chapa Screams.

"I can't, I'm so scared." Mika cry's out.

Hearing her so scared broke me, but showing her I'm scared won't make it any better so I have to stay strong and save my Mika.

"Mika, honey I need you to jump for me ok? You need to trust me."

So Mika looks at me and I mouth the words you're gonna be ok and Mika nods and braces herself. So after a bit of convincing and tears she was ready to jump.

"I'm going to count you down ok!"

"Ok I trust you!" Mika states.

And that's all I needed to hear, so I started the countdown...

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

She jumps.