New Beginnings and Awkward Explanations

Mika's POV

As I cry into the hug with Lilith, I realized how much pain she was holding in. She just wants to be seen and loved...by anyone. She didn't want Bose because she liked him she wanted someone to hold her, cry with her, listen to her, and just be by her side. She saw how caring and loving Bose is and thought if no one will notice me I'll make them notice me. I absolutely understand how she feels, sometimes the team ignores me and doesn't like my easy, breezy, boring ideas except I never feel sad for long because I always have Bose to cheer me on, support me, and be there to notice me when no one else does. Lilith did do horrible things and will be accountable for her actions but that doesn't mean I still can't help her.

"Lilith I know how you feel but you can't force yourself to find your people. Your people come when they're needed and your ready. You'll be in jail taking time to think about your crimes and pay the time. Then when you get out just relax and let your people come to you. I never thought I'd find my people either but then Danger Force found me and I love them and care for them so much. Trust me when I say this Lilith your people will come."

"Thank you Shoutout, I really needed this." Lilith said.

"Of course." I say.

"Ok Lilith I'm going to teleport you to the police station and we'll tell everyone everything, ok?" Miles said.

"Ok." Lilith said.

Miles and Lilith teleport away and Chapa says.

"Let's go back to the Man's Nest to discuss some things."

Oh no. This is going to be about Bose and Me I just know it.

-20 minutes later

"So are you guys really dating or was that just to fool Lilith?" Ray asked.

"Ughhhh....." I trail on.

B- do we tell them?

I was surprised by the sudden mind message from Bose.

M- I'm tired of hiding my Bosey away from everything but I don't want to lose you if Ray disapproves of it.

B- Remember the promise we made with each other butterfly? We promised not to break each other's hearts...so we will either be together in Danger Force or we....quit.

M- QUIT! I don't want to stop fighting crime.......but I don't want to lose you just because Ray might not want us dating. I won't lose you that easily...let's tell them and hope for the best!

B- that's my Mika!!

"Yes." Bose says.

"Wow....I can't believe this.." Ray says.

"You can't believe what? That they're dating? I knew it would happen sooner or later." Chapa says will full seriousness.

"No I can believe they're dating but I can't believe they kept a secret for that long. You two are the only ones with letters on the snitch board!" Ray says laughing.

"Hey! We can too keep a secret, we just didn't want you to try to break us up." I say.

Bose's POV

"Break you up? Aww guys I would never do that, as long as you can keep it professional when fighting criminals then I'm 100% ok with you two dating." Ray says.

I can't believe it...we are publicly dating! No more hiding our hands when we hold them, saying we're training when we really just want alone time, and I can call my Mika all the new nicknames I made for her without mind messaging her. I look at Mika and she's smiling ear to ear while explaining everything to Miles who just teleported back to the man's nest. Then explaining how we got together and how long it's been. I got completely lost into Mika's honey brown eyes that I didn't even notice her holding my hand. I finally notice and squeeze it to get her attention. She looks my way and smiles my way acknowledging my presence. I smile back and lay my head on her shoulder for a change while she explains the rest of our history.

"So the night before the volcano training mission you guys became official?" Chapa asked.

"Yup just imagine finally getting into a relationship with your crush and then the next day have to save them from a life threatening training mission." Mika says laughing but also glaring at Ray.

"What! You survived right!!" Ray says.

"Yea thanks to Bose's crazy life threatening plan." Miles says.

"Yea thank god my brain worked for once!" I say.

"Hey! Don't put down your brain honey. If it wasn't for your smart brain I'd be dead." Mika said with all the concern and care in the world.

"Sorry babe I'll be nicer to my brain...Bose's brain you did good today!" I say looking up towards my brain.

"That's better Bosey!" Mika says kissing my forehead.

My smile widens as I get a kiss from my adorable girlfriend. Today has been a rollercoaster but I wouldn't change a thing if I end every day next to my butterfly.