Same Duos, New Tricks

Mika's POV

- The Next Day...

Mine and Bose's bodies were finally back to normal and we unanimously agreed to keep our ear pieces in when in school,training,missions, and etc. So we can turn them down immediately if something gets to loud. But we'll keep them out of our ears at home and around our families since we don't want them questioning anything. But the risk is if anything gets to loud with family our bodies would be at risk and we wouldn't even be with danger force for help, just confused and concerned family members.

So now we're just training together honing our old and new powers. Bose and I thought of a duo move where I Sonic Scream into his telekinesis, he forms Sonic Scream balls, and I scream at those almost like the Sonic Scream is a ball but also the bat. Making my screams 2x more powerful and also giving Bose more meaning to his telekinesis rather then just lifting things or people.

"Mika-bear want to try the new duo move out?" Bose asks.

"Absolutely!"

"We can try it out on this dummy then we'll be able to show ray, that we learned 2 new duo moves in only 1 day!" Bose exclaimed.

"We can do the tele-scream first, then Sonic Scream Baseball next."

Bose lifts up the dummy and I scream it down as a warning shot just to shake it up a little. Then Bose lifted the dummy back to its stand and turn towards me, I start to scream and he catches it with telekinesis. He forms it into a ball and then gives me a look letting me know he's ready. I make sure to aim then I scream, hitting the scream ball and knocking the dummy through the wall.

"Woah!"

"You're powerful babe!" Bose says in astonishment looking at the dummy shaped hole in the wall.

"And that wasn't even full power, if I screamed longer into your telekinesis you could've formed an even bigger ball!"

"You're right, WE'RE powerful babe!"

I laugh at Bose's correction, and decided to sit down to take a break. Just when I did Chapa, Miles, and Ray walk into the classroom.

"Hey guys, how's it goin-WOAHHH what happened to the wall!" Ray says curious and amused.

"Me and Mika did it!" Bose stated with no context.

"Why!?" Ray asked.

"We're doing our duo moves!" I say.

"Oh can I see?" Miles asked.

"Yea I wanna see what cute duo moves you two softies came up with." Chapa States.

Cute?

"What do you mean cute?" I ask.

"You and Bose are the nicest people in danger force I don't think your moves are that impressive." Chapa said.

Bose's POV

Cute? Not Impressive? We'll show her.

"We'll show you impressive!" Mika says.

"Yea!, Ray will you be our test dummy?"

"Whatever." Ray states.

Ray stands in front of the windows and me and Mika get into positions. I look at Mika and tell her...

"Sonic Scream Baseball."

She nods her head and I give her a countdown.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

Mika screams a little bit longer then before so it will be extra powerful, I form a tight ball to pressure all the power in and to make the impact more power filled. I give Mika the confirmation to scream again and she sees it. She aims, screams, and the ball goes flying straight towards ray and fast. It hit ray and sent him through the walls and windows, straight through the dirt, and nearly off the mountain. I look at Mika and she's looks extremely accomplished, then I look at Miles and Chapa and they look shocked and petrified. The petrified one was Chapa.

"Sooo...Chapa was that still cute? Mika asked in an intimidating voice.

"Th-that was amazing and now I'm scared of you two!" Miles said.

"Chapa, close your mouth you might catch flies." I say teasingly as her jaw is dropped.

Chapa finally came out of her feared state and nodded answering Mika's previous question. Ray stumbled back into the classroom and says.

"You two are scary but powerful."

"Thanks" Mika and I say.

"Now they're talking in unison, next thing you know they'll morph into one powerful and scary human being." Chapa says still slightly freaked out.

I decided to read her mind to freak her out even more.

"I'm going to shock them now to assert dominance."

"No you won't!"

"What?" Chapa asked.

I passed the message to Mika.

"You wont shock us to assert dominance." Mika says.

"H-How did yo-" Chapa stutters.

"We hear everything inside your mind and out!" I say.

Chapa runs away scared that now she can't even talk about us in her mind.

"We'll I'm parched I'm going to get something to drink, Bose wanna come with?" Mika asked.

"Sure Mika!"

Me and Mika leave the school early to get a break and some alone time, nothing could ruin this...right?