Same Partners, New Powers

Mika's POV

I hear Bose's countdown end and I jump.

Luckily as planned he uses his telekinesis to catch me and bring me down safely to the larger platform. I get set down and I immediately get engulfed in a hug by Bose.

"Are you ok, honey?"

Seeing my Bosey looking so worried over me breaks me a little but shows that he truly cares about me.

"I'm fine Bose, trust me. You were amazing at keeping me calm and I'm so happy to be safe."

"I'm so happy your ok, Ray is a lunatic sometimes." Bose says chuckling.

After that morning training mission we head back to the man's nest and ray let's us know about what's going to be happening during these next missions.

"During this week while fighting crimes you may only fight with your earlier assigned partners. So Mika and Bose can only do Crimes together and same goes for Chapa and Miles. It gives time to practice more teamwork one on one, shows that if multiple crimes go down at once we could split up and I can trust you all to take down the criminals. During at least one crime fighting session you must combine your powers and do a duo move to take down a bad guy."

"Like when on missions me and Mika sometimes use our powers at once to take down a guy." Chapa states.

"Exactly." Ray states.

That's cool! Hopefully Bose and I can figure out a really cool, new, duo power trick. To impress Ray and the Crew.

"You guys can take the rest of today off to pract-"

Ray gets cut off by the emergency signal. He checks and there's two dudes trying to rob the close nacho ball.

"Bose and Mika this one's all yours! Defeat those bad guys and hopefully you can do a duo power! If you guys figure out one you can show us when you come back, now chew the gumball, and stop them all!"

Me and Bose transform to our superhero selves and enter the tube.

"DOWN THE TUBE!" Bose and I say.

We walk into the nacho ball and see The dumbest criminal and brother duo. Jeff and Mitch.

"HEYYYY!!!" I Sonic Scream them down.

"Ughhh it's loud girl and brain boy" Jeff States.

"Actually it's Shoutout and Brainstorm!" Brainstorm says as he lifts them up.

Maybe Bose could throw them up like a ball and I can hit them with my Scream like a bat! I tell Brainstorm my idea quickly and he agrees.

"COULD YOU DUMMIES JUST BEAT US ALREADY AND STOP TALKING!!" Mitch yells.

"Ok, our pleasure." Brainstorm says.

He throws them up and I Sonic Scream them through a wall. The Citizens of Swellview cheer and applaud us as we saved the day once again.

-15 minutes later

Bose's POV

Me and Mika get back to the Man's Nest to see it completely empty, just then Mika tells me that miles texted her that ray went on a date with some mom, Chapa went home, and he's at hip hop purée with some friends. I look at Mika and hear her say...

"Im going to ask Bose if he wants to practice some more duo moves."

But her lips didn't move...did I just read her mind?

"Mika, honey..."

"Yea honey you look so confused what happened?"

"I think I just gained a new power!"

"WHAT!!" She screams

"Ow Mika Bear!"

"Sorrry I was just so excit-"

Now Mika's the one looking confused.

"Mika what's wrong?"

"I can hear everything, even my own voice is too loud."

Then Mika falls to the floor Sonic Screaming Louder than ever.

"HONEY HELP ME ITS TOO LOUD, I HEAR SOOO MANY VOICES!!!"

I was about to get down and help her when all of a sudden I start to hear a bunch a voices too. It's start to become to much, now we're both screaming, crying and lying on the floor which is making this horrible aching pain any better. But the voices I hear aren't fully clear but they are slightly echoed....

.....Next thing you know I blacked out.