Trouble in Alaska

Mika's POV

3 months later....

So it's been 3 months since my month-a-versary dinner date with Bose and nothing has changed. No big arguments, no promises broken, and no trouble fighting crime! Danger Force is about to go on a big mission nothing we haven't dealt with before but this time the team will have to split up....Miles, Bose, and Ray will be in charge of protecting some queen's meeting in Alaska while Chapa, Schwoz, and myself stay back in Swellview. This is the first time the group is splitting up this far away and it absolutely sucks being stuck in Swellview without Bose but protecting people is our life's mission so we have to do what we have to do even if it means being miles away from your Boss, Brother, and Boyfriend. Right now I'm FaceTiming Bose from my room, it's nighttime there and daytime here so I'm calling him right before he goes to sleep.

"How's Alaska?" I ask.

"Cold." Bose jokes.

"No duh Captain Obvious, but really how has your last 2 days been?" I ask.

"It has been two normal days, I wake up, protect the queen, and then go back to the hotel. It's a cool experience and all but I wish I could be experiencing it with you."

"Aww Bose I know me too, but you have to remember what ray said we can let our relationship interfere with our jobs as superheroes." I say.

"I know I just miss you." He says.

"I miss you too Bubba...hey you're moving to a new location in Alaska right!" I say.

"Yea me and miles are going to twin lakes to be lookouts since the queen said we might be able to catch the most intruders coming from there!" He says.

"Aw that's cool can you take a pic of the lakes for me when you get there?"

"Of course butterfly....anyways it's almost midnight here and I need to be up and early for tomorrow." He says.

"Ok I'll let you sleep, good night honey." I say.

"Good night Butterfly." He says.

Bose sends a flying kiss my way, I of course send one back, and then I hang up the phone. I have to get ready anyway Chapa told me to meet her at the man's nest at 1 and it's almost 12 now so I have a hour. I already got ready this morning so I decided to leave early since I rather be extra early. I get to the man's nest and see Chapa chilling on the couch.

"Hey Chapa I'm here." I say.

"Oh hey." She says.

"So why'd you need to meet me here?" I say.

"I just wanted to hangout...we haven't since you and Bose started dating."

"Chapa I'm so sorry, I've been so caught up in my own relationship that I forgot about my best friend. Well I'm here now no annoying brother, no needy boss, and no boyfriend." I say.

"Thanks Chica, how about we binge a marathon of alien genuine moments?" She asks.

"How do you have alien genuine moments?" I ask.

"Glerp gave me her whole set of the dvd tapes since she watched them all and as a apology for kidnapping you since she wasn't able to say it to your face." She explained.

"Oh ok, cool with me let's start binging!" I say.

Bose's POV

I hang up the phone with Mika, lay back in my bed staring up at the open glass ceiling, looking at all the tiny little stars in the galaxy. Every time i stargaze I think of my butterfly but now is not to time to think of Mika I need to stay 100% focused on the mission. After clearing my head of my girlfriend I close my eyes and head off to bed.

RING!!!

RING!!!

RING!!!

I wake up, hit my annoying alarm off, and decided it's time to get up. I shower, eat breakfast, get suited up, and head out to the twin lakes with miles. We get there and I see now why Mika wanted me to take a picture of this place......this place is awesome! I quickly snap a picture for Mika even though the picture is nowhere near comparable to seeing it with your own eyes. Miles tells me he going to teleport through the area and see if he can spot any intruders while I stay back at the main entrance. After 10-15 minutes of picture taking out of boredom Miles finally teleports back but this time he's not alone...he's got 5 dudes holding onto him trying to take him down.

"HELP ME!" He screams.

"MY EARS!" I say.

While still in aching head pain I use my telekinesis to throw two of the guys out of the way and then I knock out one of the guys from the back. Leaving two guys left one for me and one for miles. He swings I dodge, I swing I hit, this continues on for a couple of minutes but he won't go down. So either my punches are getting weaker or this dude has crazy high pain tolerance. So I use my telekinesis to lift him but get pushed down by the two dudes I lifted away earlier and the dude I had currently in the air fell right on top of me. Now I'm getting beat up by three guys but I wasn't going down this easy. I kick one in the zipper, as the other two are distracted I free my right hand and punch one of them in the face. Then I lift the last one with the little energy I have in me and throw him as far as I can. I see miles dealt with the one dude I left him with so that's good. When I think the fight is finally over I get pulled down by the guy I kicked in the zipper. He grabbed me by my collar while dragging me over by the lake. He kicked me in my stomach, punched me not once, not twice, but 5 times in the face and headbutted me to finish it off. The last thing I can remember is being thrown into the ice cold lake and then i passed out.