Articles and Trust Issues

Mika's POV

A week has passed and everything is going great! Danger Force is fighting crime better then ever since the new powers, power duos, and relationships mended. I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world, our relationship has been smooth sailing and no one has suspected anything! Also me and Bose's sensitive ears have been kept under control and we didn't have a problem once with them this week! So you can say my week has been awesome!! We had just finished fighting the toddler since he was trying to rob the Swellview Food Court. But as always we succeeded and now we're eating a celebration meal in Nacho Ball still in our super suits since Chapa and Ray were impatient.

"We kicked toddler's butt today!" Exclaimed Miles.

"Yup we have been on our A game this week, especially with this dynamic duo!" Ray says pointing to Bose and I sitting across the table.

"Whatttt us?" Bose questioned obviously playing around.

"Yes you too! Every since you too learned those duo moves you 2 have been unstoppable!" Chapa said full of confidence.

Bose and I look at each other smiling proud of our amazing teamwork.

"I guess you can say we are really great partners." I say emphasizing the word partners.

"We sure are." Bose says winking at me.

Why did he wink! I don't want the rest of DF to see that! I only said that sentence thinking he wouldn't catch on! What if the rest of the team saw him win-

"BABE!"

Bose yelling at me in my mind stopped my train of thought.

"Sorry, I was overwhelmed about them seeing you wink at me."

"Aww honey, it's ok I thought they would see it as a friendly wink. I'm sorry I made you stress out." Bose says.

"It's ok Bosey, we just need to be EXTREMELY subtle."

"You got it Mika-Bear!"

Bose grabbed my hand under the table and gave me a look saying "it's ok I'm here." I squeezed his hand giving him the signal that I'm ok. As I was about to look away all our phones go off. I look to see we all got sent a article as I go to open it Bose snatched my phone.

"Brainstorm why did you take my phone!"

"I don't think this article is really that important!" Bose says.

I immediately figure out that he's hiding something from me.

"What are you hiding from me!"

"It's just that you really shouldn't look at the article." Miles says.

"WHY NOT!"

"Shout-out just trust us on this one you don't want to see it!" Chapa said.

"Fine I won't check it, but can I have my phone bac-"

I was cut off by the breaking news segment on the tv.

Bose's POV

Please, please, please don't mention the article.

"Breaking News! An article about Danger Force's own Shoutout titled Shoutout isn't worthy of being in Danger Force and here's why! An article filled with reasons why she doesn't deserve to be in danger force, why she is the weakest link, and why she is the ugliest and worst person ever!" Trent states.

Oh no....I look at Mika and she looks heartbroken with tears streaming down her face.

"Shoutou-" Ray gets cut off but Mika.

"So that's why you took my phone and tried to keep it away from me...YOU THINK ALL THIS STUFF IS TRUE DON'T YOU!!"

I was shocked, how can such an amazing, beautiful, smart, world changing person like her ever think that.

"Shoutout come on we don't think anything like that is true." Chapa says.

"Yeah right Volt, you of all people shouldn't say that lie! You were just envious of me last week! Awol when I pranked Brainstorm you shunned me and you were so fast to build a brick wall to stay far away from me! Captain Man you literally kicked me out of Danger Force since you didn't trust me at all!"

Then after she finished talking to them she looked at me and said.

"And you, you believing all this hurts the most!"

And before I can say anything, she runs out of the nacho ball leaving all of us hurt, confused, and speechless.

"Imma go find her and calm her down." I say

The rest of the group are going to find who made the article and get to the bottom of this. While I focus on finding Mika and hopefully by the time I do something bad won't happen.