Ruined Dates,Lost Earpieces,and Fearful Attacks

Mika's POV

Me and Bose walk into hip hop purée and order our smoothies then sit at a unoccupied table.

"I'm so happy we getting some alone time honey." Bose says grabbing my hands.

"Me too, we have to take it in because these moments can end at any moment."

"Agreed!"

Our Smoothies get served to us, we both got mango smoothies, and they are delicious. As we're talking Bose interrupted saying he was going to the bathroom.

"Be right back" Bose said

As I drink my smoothie and wait for Bosey, a mom walks in with 2 kids. A little girl maybe around 2-3 years old and a baby boy in a stroller looking 1 years old at most. The baby starts to cry probably hungry, and it was a high pitched painful cry that hurt my ears really bad. I reach for my earpiece and it's missing, I start to freak out, check the other ear, and my surroundings still no earpiece found. Mika calm down the baby will stop crying and Bose will come back soon....then the little girl started crying since she spilled her smoothie all over the table. Now my ears are beyond painful, it's a pain I can't even describe. I can't scream since my Sonic Scream will activate but if I try to get up I'll fall straight to the ground in aching pain. So I sit there in indescribable pain while just crying and covering my ears until Bose walks out the bathroom. And finally after what felt like forever he did.

"Hey babe I'm bac-MIKAAA!!" Bose shouts seeing me in this state of pain.

"Out. NOW!" I said in the least words possible.

Bose guides me out and takes his earpiece off and puts it on me. I start to calm down finally after I hear silence. He covers his ears trying to adjust to the sounds but for him it's just as painful.

"WHERE'S YOUR EARPIECE!" Bose screamed trying to be louder then the noise.

I can't hear him since I turned the earpiece down but if I turn it up I won't be able to hear him anyway! I tried to read his lips but it was no use. I pull out my phone and text him.

M- let's go back to the man's next.

Honey- ok.

Me and Bose grab hands and run as fast as we can to the man's nest. After 15 minutes of noisy streets and a complaining Bose we finally made it. I give the earpiece back to Bose and decided to take the pain for a little while but the pain had gone away significantly since the man's nest was no where near as loud as hip hop purée.

"Finally I can hear myself talk." I say.

"Same here I forget that the man's nest has soundproofed walls installed!"

"But I still need to find my earpiece, I can't go out the door without it!"

"Ok, calm down Mika-bear we will find it maybe it's in the classroom since that's the last place we were." Bose says.

"Ok let's go"

Me and Bose sit in our chairs and go downstairs to be met with Miles,Ray, and Chapa watching a movie.

"Hey guy-" Bose and I were cut off by the other 3.

"Shhhhh" Miles said.

"Be quiet!" Said Ray.

"Shut up!" Said Chapa.

"Sorrry but we're too much in a hurry to care!" I say already irritated.

Ray pauses the movie looking back at us looking confused.

"Why are you guys in such a hurry?"

"Mika lost her earpiece when we were at hip hop purée and there were crying babies and she nearly Sonic Screamed the place to the ground!" Bose says.

"Oh I found it earlier, when guys blasted ray through the wall, it fell out." Chapa says.

"You had it this whole time and you didn't say anything!" I say

"Didn't care enough to tell you." Chapa says.

I was able to tear that red haired sparkler's head right off her body. Just as I jump to attack her Bose holds me back.

"LET ME GO!!!"

"Look at lil miss sunshine getting all heated up and can't even do anything about it because of her wimp of a bestie holding her back!"

Bose's POV

Wimp? Mika could fully tear Chapa to pieces that's why I'm holding her back and I don't want Chapa's insults to affect my girl. So I decided to do something about it. I lift Chapa up with my power.

"Bose what are you doing?" Mika says confused and slightly scared.

"Saying what she needs to hear."

"PUT ME DOWN BOSE!!" Chapa screamed voice full of fear.

"NO! You have been insulting us, doubting our abilities, and being plain mean! Just because we're happy and proud of our powers! WHAT HAVE WE EVER DONE TO YOU!" I say voice filled with rage.

And Next thing I know......Chapa started to cry.