Threats and Lies

Bose's POV

We enter Big Beard's and see the sea devil herself scrolling through her phone not noticing us entering.

"HEY!" Mika Shouted to get her attention.

"Ohh look who came crawling back to mama." Lilith said.

"Ew!" I say uninterested.

"Lilith we know you wrote that hideous article about shoutout!" Chapa stated.

"No duh! I wrote that article to get all the attention off the smarty pants of a leader you got here. I wanted Brainstorm's attention all on me, I just had to get the biggest distraction out of the way!" Lilith said.

"Lilith I will never be into you!" I said.

"Why not! We haven't even tried to go on one date and you're already turning me down. It's not like your dating anymore."

I decided to do someone that will be either really stupid or really smart...but we have no choice.

"But I am dating someone!"

"WHAT!" Screamed the room in shock even Mika.

"I said I'm dating someone, I'm dating Shoutout!"

The room goes silent even Mika was frozen in shock. I decided to send her mind a message.

B- Mika!

M- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

B- Saving Us now listen. If Lilith thinks we're dating then she'll leave us alone knowing she doesn't have a chance. We're going to pretend like we're pretending to date. That way we don't actually reveal that Mika & Bose are Dating, but that Brainstorm & Shoutout are "dating".

M- I'm following but this plan is nuts.....but..

B- But?

M- ...it might just work. I'm in.

B- Great just follow my lead.

"You're lying!" Lilith said.

"He's not lying, we are dating!" Mika said backing me up.

I look back at the rest of the team giving them a quick look to just go along with it. Lucky for me they caught on quickly.

"Yea they're dating it's just they wanted to keep it private." Miles said.

"I won't believe it until I see something that's proves you're not lying...hold hands!"

I grab Mika's hand and hold it easily, her tiny hand easily fitting into mine.

"Done." Mika says.

"Ugh...say something super nice about each other."

Easy. I look at my beautiful girlfriend in the eyes and say with ease...

"Shoutout I love how strong and determined you are. You never let anyone tell you what you can and can't do. And if they dare say you can't you show them you can."

"Brainstorm I love how caring and protective you are. You always put me before yourself and always make sure I'm ok even if I'm mad at you. And if someone dares to mess with me they mess with you too."

Mika's POV

I look at my handsome boyfriend with so much love and care after he told me those lovely words and he gave me the same look back after I complimented him as well. I don't know how much more I have to do to prove to this insecure blondie that we are together but I know Bose & I will do whatever it takes to protect our relationship.

"Ok we did as you asked now you nee-" Bose was cut off by Lilith.

"Kiss." Lilith said with her face stone cold.

"What! That's a very intimate action that I would like to keep private!" I say.

"If you two so called lovebirds don't kiss right now I won't believe you, I won't take down the article, and I won't turn myself in for making the article meaning shoutout will continue to be hated and I will continue to post bad things!" Lilith threatened.

Ughhh this girl is annoying! I look at Bose to see what he thinks and I find out he's already trying to figure my face out too. He sends me a mind message.

B- whatcha thinking?

M- I don't want to have to prove our relationship to Lilith but if it stops those stupid articles and puts the blonde sea witch back in prison then let's kiss.

B- let's do it Butterfly.

I blush at the new nickname he has for me. I wrap my hands around Bose's neck and he wraps his hands around my waist. We both lean in and kiss even though it was threatened kiss it was still full of love and passion just like any other ones we had. We break the kiss after about 5-10 seconds. We break apart but Bose keeps his arm over my shoulder. We look at Lilith and she looks defeated but then her look changes to a slight smile.

"Do you believe us now? I'm tired of having to prove my relationship to you! I like shoutout and shoutout only! And Lilith?"

"Yes Brainstorm?"

"In order to be in a relationship....the feelings have to go both ways, you can't force someone to be yours, you have to let love happen naturally, and You and I can never happen because in the end it won't work out." Bose says.

"I'm sorry I tried to get you to like me Brainstorm and I'm super sorry shoutout for saying all those mean things about you in the article. I just want someone to love me...I just wanted it so bad that I was risking to break others down for it. I'm such a jealous witch sometimes and I apologize to you for all for my actions. I will take down the article, I will turn myself in, and I believe you guys 100%. And shoutout?"

"Yes, Lilith?" I say.

"You and Brainstorm are a beautiful and amazing couple and every bad word I said about you was out of pure jealousy and envy and I am deeply sorry." Lilith says.

Bose was right, hearing her say that made me emotional because to think I thought all those bad words were true and that my team, brother, and my beloved boyfriend thought them about me! I don't know what came over me but I engulfed Lilith into a bear hug and from her quick reaction of hugging back.....I think we both needed this hug.