Chapter 24

With the mandalorians in the war against the republic, the terrans had started a mass trade of weapons and supplies to their new alliance. Although the terrans liked the addition of them joining on their side they were still wary about them.

They had not only joined so suddenly, but their true intentions of joining was not clear. Not that it mattered to them since they believed they would go into battle with them without hesitation. But even because of this the terrans didn't see them any different and were heavily trading with them for information on the republic and separatist.

Right now on Mandalore the mandalorians and terrans were about to discuss about this new alliance between each other. Although mandalore was near the republic which was deep into enemy lines compared to the terrans perspective, they were able to bypass all this with slipspace and the republic wouldn't be able to do nothing about it. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

The only downside to this was the amount of time it would take to go from terra to mandalore. Years ago it would have taken months to get to these destinations, but now it would only take a week with the advancements of their technology. Not to mention they were just beginning to crack into forerunner tech and their newest ship with a combination of forerunner tech was currently under trials and was almost combat ready. It was even said that the ship would be even more advanced than the infinity.

As all of this was happening another operation was about to begin and this time the Terrans had their eyes on the separatist for the next target.

Somewhere on Terra

Michael was overlooking a stack of files while preparing for his next mission on mandalore. Most of the files he was reading was covered in black ink hiding most of the information he was reading about.

Projects, experiments, torture methods, names, and secrets were all in them. Even though most of the content were hidden he knew what every single one said under those black lines.

As he continues to read the files a women looking in about her 60s wearing a lab coat walks up to his desk while two guards followed her.

"Leave us." She says as the guards quickly leave the room leaving the two alone in the room.

"Once you make it to the planet I want you to squeeze every ounce of information out of them. Any information that is reliable can be used to end this war in a quick and deceive victory for us." She says immediately getting to the point.

"Getting straight to the point as always." Michael says not even looking up at her.

"You already know why. Getting attached to someone tends to get you killed in our line of work."

"Besides your not the type to let irrelevant conversations linger on. Am I right agent Smith."

Hearing this Micheal puts down the file before looking at her leaning forward with his full attention now on her.

"Why did you come here? I know it's not to tell me about my next mission. I always complete them and even if you did come here to say that you must have some hidden intention. So why have you come here?" He says curious about why she was meeting him.

"You know me too well agent. I came not only to give you a reminder, but to also congratulate you." She says having a little smile on her face looking at his confused face.

"...what? Congratulate me for what exactly." He says scratching his head trying to think what he did to hear those words from her.

"Project Azrael was a huge success for you which you should already know about."

"That project was going to be a success even from the start. We just didn't know what that power was, which is why everyone thought it was going to fail." He says not caring about the praise, but more about others doubting him.

"And even with that success they will still think the next phase will fail." She says as he gets annoyed.

"Why are you telling me this. Those in high command are nothing but fools not looking at the bigger picture and we all know that." He says throwing his hands out.

"To warn you. If your plan fails all our other operators and future plans may be ruined and they are afraid that it could happen. If this does happen all the blame will fall on you." She says.

Michael hearing this seats back in his seat sighing softly. "That girl is more powerful than an entire army of men and they don't even know. For god's sake I saw her kill a Jedi as a toddler! A fucking toddler!" He says still not believing that was possible for someone that young.

"And yet people look past that and want to let an opportunity like this slip by our door steps?" He says.

"And how you know she won't betray us? For all we know she might turn her back on us. She has no connections to make her stay by us. No family, home, friends, or any other related things to hold her down." She says looking at the negatives of this.

"Oh but that's where your wrong." He says smiling at her.

"She seems to have some deep connection with the planet and any threats on the planet makes her go berserk for a brief moment."

"She is able to control it now, but she would still kill anyone if it meant protecting it. Even the idea of mass genocide is one of her solutions." He says.

"And how do you know this?" She says curiously.

Michael only smiles before looking at one of the files before taking a sheet out and handing it to her.

"Because she said so herself." He says looking at a picture attached to the file.

Waneta Zeridian (The Guardian Of Zeridian)

Sex- Female

Age- 15

Birth place- Zeridian

Eye color- left red right blue

Skin color- Dark brown

Family- unknown

Warning- If berserk avoid at all cost. High risk of injury if near and possiblity of death is high

This was what the file had started with before lines upon lines of ink covered most of the words telling more information about her.

She already knew about her condition but never knew about the reason and her personal feelings.

"She told me years ago that she felt some kind of pull towards the planet, but never knew why. Her loyalty towards us is secured and I trust she will make the right choices." He says confidently.

"I just hope you know what your doing agent Smith." She says before putting the sheet down and leaves the room.

"Just give it more time. All the peices are finally falling together. All we have to do is wait for her to strike at the right time." He says to himself before getting ready for his departure.

Mandalore

Obi-wan had made it towards mandalore and was going by himself. He had left Waneta on Coruscant since he didn't know what to expect once he lands.

The most noticable thing one he exited hyperspace was that the planet was defended by multiple craft and some of them were making it's way towards him about to escort him down.

He had told them of his arrival beforehand and had accepted this meeting with him.

Once Obi-wan meet with the leader he would be surprised that it wasn't Satine holding position in power, but someone else that was going to give him a hard time.

The main thing on his mind when he sees this would be what had happened to Satine.

(Hope this gave you a better understanding of what Waneta is like)