1

Sexual content ahead and might not interest you. I apologize for that but it's the story plotline. I promise you'll like the story. Do vote and comment your thoughts in all the chapters. It's a long-ass story.
-------------------------------------------------

"Ahhhh!!, A-Yuan!! A-Yuan!!" An endeavouring and muttering voice of Guan Xiaotong, Wang Yibo's wife was heard screaming and calling out for her son A-Yuan who seemed busy with his game and when he heard his mother's voice calling out for him, he immediately stood up and ran towards the kitchen where he last met his mother when he returned from school earlier. 

He hurried down and saw his mother battling while coming out of the kitchen, clasping anything she could get hold of to subdue the unending unbearable pain she was trying so hard to hold back, but it seemed the pain was becoming so severe that she couldn't hold it in anymore.

A-Yuan seeing his mother in so much pain quickly ran towards her, worried while asking her so many questions at the same time, "Mummy, are you alright? Mummy, is that big tummy frightening you? Is it heavy for you? I can carry it in my hand, just give it to me." A-Yuan asked, trying to reach out his mother's protruding stomach so he could carry it for his mother just as he had thought.

Xiao Guan Xiaotong who was sweating and whimpering was appalled at his little boy's words. She tried to laugh but ended up swallowing the pain instead, she shook her head and exhaled out, gasping for breath that seemed to leave her and managed to open her mouth.

"A-Yuan, if I can give this stomach to anyone *inhaled* trust me, baby, it will be your father *exhaled* now go and get your phone and dial your daddy's number *gasping for air* tell him to come back, fast...uhhhh!! Ahhh! Baby good!"

A-Yuan instantly rushed back to his room and picked up his phone and called his dad. He waited impatiently for his dad to pick it up, pacing and panicking. And as a small boy, he was, he didn't know what to do and didn't know the actual reason why his mother was wailing and painting like that. All he knows is that he is going to tell his dad that his mother's big tummy is heavy for her to carry and is disturbing her. That's all A-Yuan knows and will tell his daddy.

---

Meanwhile, inside the Wang company, Wang Yibo was very busy holding a board members' meeting. Before he left for that meeting, he was a little bit late for the meeting when he was busy signing some files his secretary allotted to him and forgot to take his phone along with him. So, his phone had been ringing continuously and even when A-Yuan his son kept calling his line, no one was picking it up.

Back at home, Mrs. Guan Xiaotong kept struggling and also looking for her phone to call her mother because she knew so well her husband was a very busy man and that A-Yuan isn't down yet meant something, that he wasn't with his phone. It's either he forgot it inside his office or that he might've left it inside his car. She knew how her husband always left his phone behind whenever he was in a hurry, especially when it had something to do with his business. 

She walked as much as she could and finally found her phone at the dining table, she picked it up with so much struggle and finally dialled her mother's number. A-Yuan who left to call his father also climbed down running downstairs, almost tripping down.

He ran towards his mother whose hand was trembling while holding her phone, "Mummy...mummy, daddy is not picking his phone. Mummy, please give me the stomach to carry for you, A-Yuan is very strong. I can carry it," 

Guan managed to sit down on one of the dining chairs and looked at her son who placed a hand on her stomach and returned to her phone. It seemed like she could no longer talk much, she just smiled for her son and continued dialling her mother's number for the third time now. The call finally connected.