21

All Wang Yibo's life, he had never felt this stupid, foolish and selfish as he felt hearing Xiao Zhan's spoken words and then, he understood that his feelings for Zhan would never be relinquished or reciprocated. He knew he merited the outcome of his selfish desires and even worse, but hearing the way Xiao Zhan sees him is never what he perceived the outcome to become. Everything was so fucked up and hated how much he allotted to how everything had become. He loved Xiao Zhan, yes, but he shouldn't have let his sentiments take the best of him and now, he's regretting what he did to Zhan just to have him the way he had him last night.

He had never pulled such a cruel and outrageous act before in his life and he disdain the fact that the person he had to pull that stupid act on happened to be the man he'd ever truly acknowledged to love with his heart. What came over him and his brother? Why did he let the love he had for Xiao Zhan take his betterment of him? He shouldn't have even assessed such an act in the first place and now, he's regretting every damn thing he did with Zhan because he felt like he took advantage of him. He didn't blame Zhan for treating him the way he did and within his heart, he knew he deserved that and even worse.

He was trying to convince himself that he did the right thing, that Xiao Zhan shouldn't have contemplated cheating on him on their wedding night. He tried to ascertain himself that he was only trying to protect what now belonged to him and had every right to do whatever it takes to get him to himself, but the way he went about it was never the right thing to do. He should've thought of something else to insulate the two instead of drugging them, but who would've blamed him, he was just desperate to do anything and everything just to be with Zhan the way they were yesterday night.

He'll agree with Zhan that he was coerced into this marriage but can't he just find love in him? Can't he forget his anger and hostility and accept him? If only he could open his heart for him to see how much it beats for him, how much he loves him, he would've done it, maybe then, he might consider his love for him and reciprocate it back. But again, a mistake? He called him a mistake simply because they slept together? Does this mean he was never planning to sleep with him, even when married to him? Wow, a fucking negligence is what his wife sees him as? Wang Yibo still couldn't believe this.

He was wrong with what he did, will even call himself an asshole and would accept someone to smash him for that, but being regarded as a mistake didn't just sit well with him. It is just so unfair. He wasn't expecting anything less, was even expecting worse, but is considered as a mistake was never one of them and that hurts so fucking much. "A fucking mistake?" Wang Yibo muttered under his breath, couldn't believe what just happened to him, his wife told him to his fucking face that what they did yesterday was a fucking mistake! Like seriously, A horny fulfilment? He made a mistake too but Xiao Zhan took advantage of him as well.

Wang Yibo still can't get it. What does this guy, Bright, have that he doesn't have? Is it that he is no longer handsome? Is his dick is small? That he didn't satisfy him enough? Is it love? He can give him his life if he wants it. He can give him everything, anything it takes to acknowledge the unending and undying love he had for him. He shouldn't be comparing himself with Bright, but he just doesn't understand why Xiao Zhan sees in him to make him not see him as well. He doesn't get what he finds to love in Bright to make him crazy over him.

Just what did Xiao Zhan want that he couldn't give him? He can shower him with his wealth if he wants. He can lay down his life for him, he can even be a fool for him and will spend his life apologizing to him for what he did to him, even though he'd never admit that he was responsible for that to him. It means he'll lose Zhan forever and that's just the risk he was never willing to take. All he ever wanted was for Xiao Zhan to Know how much he loved him, he cared for him and wished nothing, but to be with him. Wang Yibo's heart was wrecked when he looked into his eyes and called him a mistake, that never meant to sleep with him.