2

Still have sexual content which might still not interest you, but well, just read ahead. The story get better, I promise.
-----------------------------------------------------

"Urh! Baby...Ahhh..let me..mmm...pick the call, please. It might be something that needed my presence...harder!" Xiao Zhan moaned and beseeched at once, he knew moaning and imploring him to do him harder will make his pleadings go on deaf ears, but, he can't stop himself from moaning so loud, when Bright kept slugging him so hard the way he wanted it, hitting his honey speck, those bundle of nerves inside him that made him go crazy that his saliva dripped out from his lips, closing his eyes in anticipation while dissipating his legs wide open for his man to fuck him so very hard.

Bright did as he desired, fucking him, jabbing his members in and out of him, hitting that particular spot repeatedly and kissing, sucking and biting Xiao Zhan's nipples. It seemed the table was not enough for them. Bright princess carried Xiao Zhan up and made his way to his couch. Laying him down and hovering over him, he hauled Xiao Zhan's two legs up to his shoulder and hoisted his cock inside his hole with a heavy thrust.

"Ahhhh! You beast....." Xiao Zhan hissed when his inside wall lacerated into pieces, he thought he might bleed with how hazardous he thrust inside him again, continually. Bright kissed him to make him forget the pain, and with that, he thrust in and out of him, this time not with force but gentle. Kissing and sucking his every delicate spot, his nipples, his collars, his navel, leaving hickeys and his bite marks everywhere.

"Ah! Fuck!" Both of them combusted, Xiao Zhan on his face and stomach with some on Bright bicep and Bright rode out his thick ejaculation inside Zhan's clenching hole, before he slumped down on Xiao Zhan's body. He leaned up and captured Zhan's lips in a hot kiss, smooched his lips and made Xiao Zhan sit on his laps and they continued making out to radiate their breathing.

"Baby, let me check who was calling me please, it must be very crucial with the way the caller kept calling. You are such a beast and you realize and I love that." Xiao Zhan said and kissed Bright breathlessly on his lips.

Bright reinstated the kiss and allowed him to go for his phone. If only Xiao Zhan knew where he left it, he nodded his head and gave him a go-ahead, "Alright babe, just get the phone and come here. I need to kiss you while you answer the call." Bright said and Xiao Zhan finally pulled out since he was still inside him.

Xiao Zhan hissed on feeling empty and stood to go for his phone, Bright spanked his ass and licked his fingers when Xiao Zhan trembled and looked at him, "Fuck you baby!" Xiao Zhan taunted that, though he loves every bit of it and wouldn't deny it, he wants more of his hot man.

"I just did and I will again, for the fourth time," Bright winked and teased him with that deviant smirk on his face. Xiao Zhan just snorted playfully and left, looking for his phone and finally found it where he dropped his school bag.

He grabbed his phone and swept the screen, he widened his eyes and gasped at the missed calls that welcomed him. Bright, who saw his reactions like that, looked at him and asked, "Baby, what is it? Why is your face like that?" He inquired.

Xiao Zhan sauntered closer to him and exhibited his missed calls, Bright gasped and blurted out, "Oh my goodness, 50 missed calls? Who are the callers?" 

Xiao Zhan swiped the missed calls and saw the names written, he sighed, "My mum 20, my brother in law 20, my dad 5 and yours 5. I told you I was coming and you kept calling until five times?" Xiao Zhan whined, complaining as he went and sat on Bright's lap.

Bright enveloped him and sniffled his neck, leaving ferocious kisses on the hickeys he made on Xiao Zhan's neck. "You know I'm so addicted to you hmm? I love you so much and can't wait to make you my husband and have you become mine forever." Bright said with a grin and kissed the stunned Xiao Zhan's lips.