36

Xiao Zhan heeded them behind with so much introspection and prayed to any gods, God, oracle, or any belief he could think of, that it was just in his imagination, this is not happening, whatever his mind was luring him into was just an assumption, right? His Bright just wants to confront Win the way he typically does right? Chastise him for talking back at him, beat him for provoking him, and not what he is deeming about right? His Bright dote on him so much that he can never swindle him with Win, particularly with Win right? 

He is fucking assuming things, maybe because he is accentuated out these days and now over thinking and visualizing the worst things that are not occurring, things that are not existing right? Of course, his Bright loves him and will never cheat on him with that whore, he just wants to disparage him for getting pregnant right? Yes right, Xiao Zhan asked himself these many questions, more like convincing himself since no one can extricate all those questions for him, but he still answered them himself.

He syndicates his baby so much and he believes that Bright can never do anything to hurt him. All these years of being with him and spending his life with him, loving and caring for him, doing anything he asked him, going against his parents, fighting to be with him, will not be frittered like that. He has done so much for him, he has sacrificed his life, his happiness and all for Bright and Bright knows that. He knows how many times he obtained beatings from his mother, and how many times he went against his family just to be with him. sacrifice can not be disregarded like that.   

Xiao Zhan almost convinced himself to go back. He didn't need to trail his man like this. It implies that he didn't trust him, but because is trying to satisfy him, he couldn't answer the useless questions he kept questioning himself, and he proceeded to follow him. Come to think of this whole scrap, he lost his beloved sister, who died because of him, because he wasn't there to save her when she needed him the most. He was somewhere, wasting away his life with his body, trying to please Bright out of love. 

His sister's death will not be in vain like this, he can't just kill his sister just because of a cheating and lying boyfriend? He can't do this to him, he should give him that respect. He knows how much he hates Win, how much they fight, curse, bicker, and quarrel every day. So, he can't cheat on him with him, what is he even thinking, he is just following them to witness a beating and not this thought of his. Xiao Zhan thought all these things almost in tears but brushed them off when he consoled himself that his baby is innocent of his stupid thoughts. His love can't cheat on him and he told him that yesterday and he believed him. So, he will just go there and mock Win along with his boyfriend. He smiled at that introspection and hastened his pace, so he wouldn't miss track of them.

Bright hauled Win and Immediately they got inside the hideaway, he shoved Win inside, which took Win by astonishment and shut down the door and turned nattily to look at Win who was smiling nervously, presuming his secret lover wanted to do dirty things with him, just like they're used to. Did he miss him that much? Win questioned himself while beaming and waiting for Bright to assail his lips and kissed him mercilessly, the way he used to, but that was not the case. He didn't foresee this happening, instead, Bright is withering, his face darkening like someone ready to murder him, bringing that smile to evaporate from his face and replaced with fear, terrified of his life and worry.

Bright strolled up to him while analyzing him from head to toe, he had a face that looked like he was nauseated by the male standing before him. His voice very cold and deep, he asked, "Now tell me, is it true?" He intoned, looking at Win's stomach, causing him to swallow the bile choking him.

Simple question, but, the earnestness that followed it made Win tremble, his legs wobbling, which added to his morning sickness. He looked at Bright in his eyes, trying to read the reason behind those frosty eyes he is using to look at him like he had loathed him since the day he was born. Like he detested him to the gut. His eyes were red, and the way he clutched his knuckles, made Win shiver and think he might kill him here and there. Out of fear, he stuttered, "I - I - I don't understand, what is true?"