42

*Three Months Ago*

After what ensued between Wang Yibo and Seung Yeon that very night, he pondered a way to get pregnant for real. He knew that Wang Yibo would never get drunk again and even if he did, he would have passed the night elsewhere, instead of coming home and making the same blunder he made with his best friend, just as he had thought.

Seung Yeon had been staying in China for so long and had so many friends. Back in the day, he was in school with his five friends, he was a very attractive male and different boys had been swooning around him. But, because of the obsessive love he had for Wang Yibo, he never glanced at or acknowledged any other man. All he desired and still fought for, was to be with Wang Yibo who never looked at him more than a friend.

Therefore, he remembered one of those boys who always wanted to be with him, one of those boys who would do so much as kiss his feet just to get him. Because Wang Yibo thought he slept with him - which he made him believe he did - he decided to get pregnant, pushing the responsibility on him and getting him to be his forever. He'll strive to get him by hook or crook. Wang Yibo was supposed to belong to him long before now, and that was exactly what he aimed to achieve. The delay was already enough. 

Immediately the guy came, Seung Yeon took the young man inside one of the rooms, pushed him by the side and sneered, "You just have one job and that is to sleep with me, not touching and kissing would be involved! Now listen, I want you to impregnate me, can you do that?"

The guy snickered and licked his lips pervertedly. This is what he always wanted, to be with Seung Yeon like this. Seung Yeon had always declined him, shoving him away and never reciprocating his horrendous love and now, he is the one asking for it without him struggling anymore. Of course, he would do anything Seung Yeon asked him, the best part would be sleeping with him, finally obtaining the chance to taste that body he had been hungering for and longing so much to taste. 

"Is that all you want, Seung Yeon sweetheart? You know I can do anything you ask me for. Just accept my love for you, will you?"

Seung Yeon stared at him with so much resentment. The way he scowled at him, one would think he wanted to exterminate the guy. He walked closer to him and snarled, "Now listen, motherfucker, keep your fucking love to yourself. Your job is to indulge me and make me pregnant, if you can't do that, then get out with your disgusting love no one is ready to reciprocate and let me make do with another option. See your fucking self out! Idiot! Go and love yourself, I don't need your love, obviously!" Seung Yeon eyed the latter in revulsion.

The guy looked at him in incredulity, and couldn't imagine losing this chance of being with the beautiful male. If being his sex slave will make him get him, then he would submit. He smiled and crossed his hands on his chest, looked lovingly at Seung Yeon and beamed, "Alright, anything for you, I am all yours. And trust me, just once, you will get pregnant." The guy uttered and tried to kiss him, but Seung Yeon eyed him in repugnance and pushed him away.

"Keep your kiss, just come and fuck me and made sure your sperm works perfectly, idiot!" With that, Seung Yeon stripped, climbed the bed and watched the guy do the same irritatedly and deliberately slow. He gasped, seeing the dick of the other, and swallowed in trepidation. "What is this? You animal, I have children to take care of, so make sure you are gentle. How can one person have such a dick all to himself? Isn't this ailment?" Seung Yeon enunciated, more like questioning himself as he clutched his heart, trying to calm down as the guy climbed the bed, coming towards him.

"It's to satisfy you. I won't injure you, so don't be scared of it. It will make you feel so good," The guy winked, leaning in for a kiss, and successfully kissed Seung Yeon, who was absent-minded, looking at the said guy's dick. The guy licked his lips and trailed down, trying to suck Seung Yeon's nipples, but, Seung Yeon rejected such obscenity being done on his body, and he still had Wang Yibo's bite marks from the kiss of yesterday with him, not wanting anyone else to replace it.