33

All through the two months that Xiao Zhan abstained from Bright, it has been torturous to Bright and he missed Xiao Zhan so much. It was true he now has Win, who was always there for him, but he can never forget his man whom he hasn't broken up with yet. No matter how much he tried to tell Xiao Zhan about his relationship with Win, he couldn't, he found it unfair to Xiao Zhan for doing that to him. Xiao Zhan hadn't in any way offended him or done anything to warrant breaking up with him.

Instead, Bright found himself as the person who wronged and cheated on someone who showed him nothing but love, care and affection towards him. Someone who was there when he needed a friend the most, someone who agreed to be his sex toy and slave just to please him and now here he is, cheating on him with not just anybody, but, with Win, someone Xiao Zhan abhorred with everything in him. Someone, who showed nothing but hate to his boyfriend. He ought to be ashamed of himself.

Of all the people in the world, why would it have to be with Win? It wasn't like he didn't know how much Xiao Zhan and Win detested each other to the core and were ready to slaughter each other at any given moment, all because of him. It was true he sees the changes in his man these past two months. He had been alienating himself from him these past days, giving him one explanation or the other just to evade being alone from him and he doesn't like it. The Xiao Zhan he knew before now appeared like a stranger to him.

The last time he encountered Xiao Zhan about his unusual attitude and behaviour towards him, they had a crucial argument that made them separate that very day in a very unfriendly manner like they had been in a dispute for many years. Like they're never once a lover, but enemies. Xiao Zhan treated him like he was just a predicament in life. 

Xiao Zhan was coming back from his lectures since he had decided to become independent of himself and do what was expected of him. All he did each passing day was to wake up every early morning to take care of his children and left with A-Yuan, taking him to school and picking him up to go home together. Being the wife and mother he was required to be, even though his husband's mistress wandered around the house freely like he was also Wang Yibo's wife. He looked for the subtlest opportunity to make him feel bad or get on his nerves. But, he swallowed all, all in the name of his sister's children. To appreciate her little kindness towards him and stayed and fought for her children and was hoping his husband would see the efforts he is proving and chase his mistress away, but it isn't happening.

So, he decided to stay on his own, cared for his husband in a way he can and continued taking care of the children and damned his happiness, neglected his lover, just to be called a good wife and thanks to God, it's working, since his mother stopped interfering in his business and come occasionally to know if he doing that which she wanted or still running after his bastard of a boyfriend. 

All of this, Xiao Zhan swallowed, and took as his unfortunate life and now tangled with no one to run to or no one to care about his feelings and wants. The only person who cared for him and his happiness was also forbidden from seeing him. He hid from him and cried every night on his cold lonely bed, missing and yearning for his touch since his so-called husband has neglected him and kept him as his slave helping the maids cook and serving everyone, including his mistress. And as his nanny taking care of their children, alone, how unfortunate his perfect life has become.

So, that very day, he was returning from his lectures, feeling exhausted from all the stress he was going through and the new drama of arguing with his husband's mistress when Bright cornered him and hauled him towards their usual hideout. He shoved him inside and attacked him like he always does, kissing and biting him aggressively, only to be deterred by Xiao Zhan who shrugged his face and pushed him away.