40

Win left and didn't know that he left the children in the hand of a devious crone, a man who can exterminate, eradicate and make sure he gets whatever he strives for and wouldn't give a two fuck if he will obtain it by hook or crook. All he knows is that whenever he sets out to get something, he won't rest until he gets whatever he hungered for. Win's introspection was that Mrs Xiao would heed his hint and take the children away, but, Mrs Xiao's mentality was only set on finding her son and seeing if she can make so many things that had gone wrong right. Everything was all her fault and she's done blaming her son for it.

Immediately, Win left, and Mrs Xiao appeared to reflect and think about the reasons why her in-law wanted her to get the children out of the house. Was there something going on that she doesn't know and should be cautious of? There was no one left in the house, except Wang Yibo, her son-in-law and SeungYeon, his good best friend whom she figures can't hurt a fly, or talk more to the children. He can't hurt those bundles of innocence, no one could do such to any infants.  

Those sentiments don't go well with SeungYeon she knew and had seen. It's not right and Mrs Xiao shrugged those portents and turned to find SeungYeon with Lily, who was rocking her and taking care of her like the baby was his. No, he can't impair them. Win was just embellishing. She sighed in relief that the children will be in safe hands so that she will be able to look for her beloved son she had come to understand she has wronged in so many ways.

And trust her, even if XiaoZhan had gone back to the States, she would have to go there and drag him back. She has so many things to amend for. Besides, what does his family get anything to do with his break up with his rascal boyfriend? Fine, her idiotic son-in-law also hurt him, but he should exonerate him for the sake of those babies. On the other hand, it was his drawback. He was the one who vetoed being a submissive wife towards his husband. 

And on the other hand, Wang Yibo did the direst inexcusable things that she had reckoned in so many ways she wanted to discipline the rascal but was in no disposition to do that for now. That boy disenchanted her in so many ways. What was his reflection? Who does that to someone they swore to love? That was an act of vitriol and rape if no one had told him that and should be dealt with. 

Oh, the gods forbid, if she eventually finds her son and comes back, she will deal with him, whack in some insights into him if she had to and make him acknowledge that was a very unmanly thing to do. That was fatuous if not impropriety. Yet, her son was the sole one accountable for all that went wrong. She doesn't want to blame him for anything but that boy left her no choice in some ways. 

How dare he run away on his wedding night with another man? And not just anywhere, but, to a club, drinking, smoking and galavanting around. Was he expecting any man to be happy about that and wouldn't have done worse to avenge that? Wang Yibo went about it in the wrong way, but her son went too far. She doesn't want to be against any of them. She wants to keep blaming herself and their so-called tradition. 

Pondering all this, Mrs Xiao went towards the dazed Yibo as he mirrored her sight. "You disappointed me. I never in one million years imagined you'd disabuse me most unbearably." She shook her head in total disappointment.

"Mother, I'm sorry." Wang Yibo didn't need anyone to remind him what she meant. He was as disappointed in himself as she was. "I'm sorry I anesthetize your son, my wife. It's something I'll live the rest of my life regretting. It wasn't done deliberately, it was out of love and jealousy.."

"Spare me that sermon! I don't want to hear it! Do you know what that could do to anyone? Have you reflected on if that drug was harmful to him and what damage it could've done to him? What if it could've killed him in the process because of your selfish desire to have my son? Are you that desperate and obsessed with him?"