12

Win's POV

I've never felt so defeated and broken as I've been feeling ever since my brother-in-law crawled back home all my fucking entire life. I thought we the Wangs got it all and that no one could stand in our way of getting something we so much desired. I was living a life of popularity and Prestige. Everyone wants to be my friend, just like my elder brother Wang Yibo back in school. I mean we're known for being handsome and rich and every girl and boy wants to kiss our feet just to be called 'the Wangs partners'. But, in my case, I thought wrong, because I lost.

I was living a perfect life and getting all the attention that I wanted until my brother's wife and younger brother returned from the states. Everyone now goes around him, they all want to be with him, why? Is simple, is because he's a fucking whore. A bitch who uses his beauty to get everything. Ewww, did I just call him beauty, well he was when we were friends when he entered new when we were inseparable, but now, to me he is ugly, a disgusting motherfucking asshole. A bitch who stole my popularity and also took away the only thing, the only man I wanted and so much desired.

Nevertheless, that year, a new guy entered our school and he captured my heart, and for once in my life, I thought I would be happy that I found one. The guy is so hot, he is tall and manly and his smirks, whenever he winked at any girl or boy, made me whipped in love and want to go for him. I want him to notice me and I even went ahead to change my hairstyle and even my dressing taste from super handsome, to super manwhore. 

But, guess what, that morning Xiao Zhan beat me to it, he came first with his new hairstyle and his sluty dressing. Xiao Zhan had to go to the extent of wearing shorts and a body-hugging Turtleneck polo just to steal the only thing I got left. I was in a hallway that day, hiding and waiting for the new guy to drive in with his bike when Xiao Zhan came from nowhere with his whorish dressing and stole the attention I was about to display away from me.

I couldn't even walk toward him anymore, I just scraped my clothes and went back home to cry out my loss. He stole everything, my fame, my popularity and now the only man I've ever yearned for and want to be with, he took him away and ever since the day I caught them kissing shamelessly in the school, I've sworn to separate them. Xiao Zhan must not get everything he wants, I believe that guy belongs to me and he belongs to someone else. I swore to do everything within manpower, everything possible to get my man back.

But, unfortunately for me, I couldn't separate them, my chances of being with him shattered the day I saw them in their usual hideout making out and confessing to each other.

"My love, you are the only man for me, the only thing I see. No one can be like you. I love it when you give it to me hot, I love the way you go rough on me. You are my dream came through," I heard Xiao Zhan confessing shamelessly, clinging onto him and sitting on his lap, carelessly allowing my man to kiss and suck him like a lollipop. I felt like going inside there and pushing him away and taking his place. Rubbing my ass on his thighs, his clothes clutches, getting those kisses and those sucking.

My tears pooled when he responded to his shamelessness, "My baby, I am all yours, no one can be like you. You are hot and no one can replace you. I will forever love you, my love and my one and only." I feel like dying at that moment, he doesn't even know what I am capable of doing. I can be hotter than him, I can ride him if he wants, I can do better than Xiao Zhan. He's saying all those things to him because he hasn't gotten a taste of me yet, if only he has, he will know Xiao Zhan is bitter and I am sweet.

Just what will I do to get him to be mine when my bitch brother-in-law is glued to him? He never left him alone to breathe without him clinging onto him like the insufferable harlot he was and the guy never for one day noticed me and I can hold it in anymore. I can't keep hiding, watching them like I don't care when I'm dying slowly seeing them together. My emotions and craving took the best of me. I just want to be held by him as he had never held Xiao Zhan before. I decided to be a pain in their ass, pestering and snooping on them.