10

Xiao Zhan's POV

Uhm, before we get started, I mean, before I let you all know me, I would like everyone to hear me out before judging me. I wouldn't want anyone to infer me or say any trash about me, because, well, trust me, I wIll not give a two fuck about whatever you get to say to me. I won't even care if anyone makes a deplorable comment to me. If you went through half of what I went through, maybe, you wouldn't have the guts to say shit to me. I feel unwanted, neglected and unaccepted by the people I called my family.

Do you know how I felt when I was trashed away simply because I wasn't what they wanted me to become? They expected so much from me. They want me to become the boy they'd be proud of, overlooking the fact that there is something I want to achieve for myself. All my parents want is; Zhan to do this, Zhan to do that; Zhan to act like this, Zhan you don't act like that, like, what the fuck! Who pushes their children around like that? Controlling their children's lives like they own their lives just because they brought them out in this fucking world! It hurts so bad!

Virtually all my life I lived in the state. I don't know why my father sent me there, for only God knows why. He never cared for me, no, they never cared for me. I live isolated in the state like someone who doesn't have a family. My only hope was my elder sister Guan Xiaotong, she loved me and cared for me and never for one day had she failed to call me while living over there. But sometimes, it wasn't enough. She could have stopped them, but she didn't.

To me, I feel maybe she wanted to be acknowledged as the only legitimate child of the family. She was known as that good girl in the family and me, the illegitimate good for nothing bad omen that was sent to ruin the good name of the Xiao family. She gets everything she wants, treated like a princess and me, as an incompetent fool.

One day, she called to inform me of her marriage to Mr. Wang Yibo, our father's business partner, who passed away in a plane collision. I wasn't surprised though since the princess always gets the best of everything. I wasn't even allowed to attend her wedding. She told me back then how she took care of two brothers and fell in love with her elder son. I speculate the naive ignoramus was deceived by her treacherous personality. Believe me, I was very happy for her and wished her good luck with her marriage, but sometimes it chokes me to know how much unwanted I am to my family and how much she was wanted by them.

I was so furious that my parents gave her away without allowing me to attend the wedding, they didn't tell me if not that she told me about it. Nonetheless, I didn't think much about it, I mean, how much of a difference would that make? I would have done anything then anyway. But one day, I called my sister and pleaded with her to help plead with our parents to let me come home which she did and eventually, it worked. I didn't want her help. I don't want her to continue thinking she was everything to everyone, but I had no one else to turn to if not her.

I was so happy to come home and at least, meet our so-called brother-in-law, her husband. It happened that my parents set a dinner date with my sister and her family on the day of my arrival. I took that as an opportunity to finally meet our new family. I wasn't even expecting their welcome party but I was happy I was accepted again. Maybe, my sister is not that bad, but I wouldn't let her know that I'm grateful 

That day was the day I noted how much my family despised me. When I climbed down and walked toward the dining area, I met a very handsome young man who happened to be my sister's husband. I was perplexed at how handsome he looked. His cold demeanour made him look hot and sexy. But, there was something about him that made me uncomfortable, his stares at me.

I felt I was stripped naked with his lecherous eyes on me. I glanced at him from time to time and still noticed he was still looking at me. I gulped down in nervousness at that. Why Is he staring at me? Is he anyway fantasizing over me? Should I be happy about that? I think I should take advantage of the fact that and pay my sister back for everything they've done to me; I slapped myself internally. I shouldn't be thinking that because he is my sister's husband.