26

Wang Yibo was in his office, restlessly foraging through the desk, scouring for the file he couldn't decipher where he left them, but on recollecting he left home with the file the day he was called about his wife being in labour, how he scurried home with that file inside his suitcase since it's yet to be gone through with and yet to be signed, he sighed and dishevelled his hair in annoyance with a deep frustrated sigh eluding his lips. All the dilemmas going on in his life appeared to be taking a toll on him and stressing him out, and he no longer thinks straight. He thought marrying Xiao Zhan would be the favourite thing that ever ensued to him, that it'll lessen his predicament but, thinking about it now, he seemed to think mistaken.

Everything fluctuated the moment Xiao Zhan was enunciated to be his wife by his in-laws and he seemed to be happy since he will finally be with the man he loved and waited to be with for over 3 years. But, looking at how things are now, he appeared to be going crazy and becoming a lunatic himself because of being married to Xiao Zhan. Making himself so cheap just to be with Zhan and no longer tranquil and think like the dependable man he was ever since he married Zhan. Wang Yobo couldn't believe he had to fight a guy because of a boy who would never acknowledge his love.

Just what did he see in him that made him so desirable and affixed to him, striving for his attention as if his life pivoted on it? Isn't he the great Wang Yibo again that men and women frolicked around him back in the day? Men and women kissed his feet just to get him to catch a glimpse of them and now a typical boy had got him flailed and made him unable to think straight like the man he was. Just what has this boy done to him? What does he see in him? Did he truly love him like he thought he did? How will he continue to withstand his transgression just to make him love him back? What will happen to his children's future if he continues harbouring Xiao Zhan in his life? What if he didn't change eventually and loved him and his kids? These are the questions Wang Yibo kept asking himself all through the day and now that he's finding his documents he seems to be going crazy and mad at himself for being careless.

Something he hasn't done when he was with his dead wife, but now that he's married to the man he loved with his life, his life appears to be veering upside down and nothing is working out for him. Wang Yibo ruffled his hair in frustration that file is the file they needed to introduce to their new business partnership and now he is looking for it. He heaved a sigh and pressed the button before him, calling his secretary and when she came in, he looked at her and sighed again.

"Schedule our meeting with Luthor Corporation to another three hours, instead of noon make it 3 pm. Call them and notify them of the changes in time. I have to go back home and come back with the file. I seemed to forget it at home. I will be back," He said and stood up from his swivel chair, gathering his phone and other things.

"Yes sir, I will call them and do that now," The secretary answered and watched his boss walk dejectedly out and wondered when his boss had become like this. Her boss knew she would never forget or neglect his work. The only thing he always forgot was his phone and that's all, not his business and particularly not a very important one like this.

"I don't think this new wife of yours is good for you boss, you changed suddenly and seemed lost. Even at your wife's burial, you're also lost, and blankly looking at her grave in sadness. What's going on sir? I'm just concerned about you and your kids and hopefully, all of this stops before you lose your mind." The secretary whispered to herself and left her boss's office, going towards her assigned office to continue her work. It was never her business with her boss' personal life, was it? She shrugged, exhaling as she got done with the work that was given to her.

Wang Yibo left his company and drove home with his driver and continued thinking about what he had gotten himself into. He had gone to the extent of drugging someone and doing something mischievously perilous just to be with that particular someone and still, the person appeared to care less about him. What more could he possibly do? To what extent could he conceivably go just to be with this younger boy? He just hoped he didn't make the disastrous blunder of his life and is still doing it since he went on with following his mother-in-law's instructions.