3

Win sprinted after them and met the two still standing at the place Bright stationed his bike and rasped on seeing Xiao Zhan was still crying his lungs out, he gnashed his teeth on seeing how Bright was still alleviating Xiao Zhan to stop crying and doesn't know why the sight of that sickens him that he just want to barf. He saw Zhan was blaming himself for being responsible for his sister's death. 

Reminding himself several times that, if only he picked up his calls, if only he was there earlier that maybe, his sister would have still been alive, would've given birth to her daughter and would've still been breathing with them, which of course, he should be feeling like that if not worse. 

He found himself guilty of his sister's departure that he kept crying so bitterly and Bright kept comforting him that it wasn't just his fault only, that he added to it. If only he allowed him to pick up his calls when his phone kept ringing, if only his horny self didn't get the best of him, his boyfriend's sister would have still been alive and well now.

Everything they kept thinking and blaming was 'if' and there was nobody they could blame other than themselves, specifically, Xiao Zhan who was bawling his eyes out.

Xiao Zhan was still holding A-Yuan who kept blinking his eyes, Wondering why his uncle kept crying like he is doing now? Why is everyone crying? And where is his mother? Why is she not coming out? Why is no one taking him to see his mother, even his daddy? Were what A-Yuan kept wondering while looking at Bright and Xiao Zhan questioningly.

"I should've come earlier. I should not have ignored that call. Now my sister is gone because of me. Baby, what am I going to do now? What will her children and husband do now? What about the newborn baby? Tell me what to do because I am losing my mind," Xiao Zhan wailed out loud and Bright leaned closer and kissed forehead to calm him down.

"Stop blaming yourself, and stop crying, baby. Your tears are breaking my heart and making me feel entirely pathetic. It won't bring her back...."

"Of course, his crocodile tears won't bring my sister-in-law back." Win's voice startled and interrupted Bright who Instantly turned to the said voice and scowled at approaching Win. "Besides, what's the need of shedding the tears when you've succeeded in annihilating your only sister. Pathetic, right?" Win smirked and sauntered closer to them, his hands crossed across his chest as he walked arrogantly towards them and snorted mockery while invading more while closer to them.

Bright turned and prevented him from getting towards Xiao Zhan who was bowing his head in shame. He had never been on good terms with his brother-in-law and he doesn't know why he loathed him so much. He had never had a misconception with him before and never remembered having one with him either. His brother married his deceased sister and never for one day had he interfered in his sister's marriage. 

So, why did he despise the way he did? Is there something more to his resentment that he doesn't know? Xiao Zhan asked himself. And now that it is his fault that his sister died, he guesses he will abhor him forever.

"Your point?" Bright sneered, disliking how Win is intimidating his boyfriend with his words. "Are you in any way saying my boyfriend killed his sister? Or are you looking for a fight?" Bright challenged him and turned to make sure he was seeing his frantic face and he might smack him if he dared accuse his man again.

And of course, Win was never afraid of him; he loathed the both of them so much that he snickered menacingly and looked at his face and intoned mockery, "He killed his sister and that is a simple truth. What are you going to do about it, fucker?" Win mocked and Bright was about to hurdle him when Xiao Zhan arbitrated, preventing Bright.