27

Xiao Zhan, all day seemed restless, different types of thoughts battling with his chaotic mind. One was the words his supposed three years husband said to him, what did he mean by that? Why does he sense this won't be good for him? Is he in some kind of way threatening him? Is he trying to make his life miserable? And besides, why is he even affected by his words? shouldn't he be happy that his freedom of gallivanting, smoking, drinking and doing all kinds of things he desired with his boyfriend has finally been granted to him? instead of thinking of his husband's words. Just what did he mean by that? Zhan wondered and shrugged it off, is none of his business anyway.

Secondly, he is more apprehensive when he notices Win was nowhere to be found and doesn't seem happy about it. Where has he gone all of a sudden? Could it be that he is with his Bright right now? Why does it seem like this baby has become an obstacle and blockage to his movement? He is free, yes! But, he seemed tied up more by this crying baby. Lilly doesn't want to be carried down and doesn't want anyone to carry her except Xiao Zhan which demoralizes Zhan the most.

When Xiao Zhan thought she was asleep and tried to lay her down, she whispered and woke up. Making Xiao Zhan just want to yeet her out of the window. 

"Aish! Lily for fuck sake sleep and let me go!! You are adding to my problems! I wonder what that bitch will be up to now! Fuck!" Xiao Zhan uttered a profanity and continued rocking the baby, who only kept quiet once he carried her and did not lay her down on the bed. "Just what did you want from me, Lilly? Breast milk? Does this flat chest look like boobs to you? Fucking sleep and let me go! Shhh! Sorry.. sorry," Xiao Zhan piped but hushed her up when the baby whimpered hearing those harsh words from her mother, as she thought.

Xiao Zhan has done everything humanly and motherly possible to please the whimpering baby and nothing seemed working. He has fed her, bathed her for the 3rd time since this hot afternoon, cradled her and played with her, but, all seemed working only when he carried her. Just what does the baby want from him? To continue carrying her like he was her slave? Does the baby plan to continue making him miserable as others had been doing to him? Hell no! He had somewhere in mind to go and this baby won't be an obstacle to him going there! Xiao Zhan grits his teeth while thinking and still rocking the baby who wouldn't allow him to get a breather.

A-Yuan walked inside as he returned from school and saw his stepmom rocking the baby and murmuring in frustration to himself like a witch. He looked at Xiao Zhan with so much hatred and contempt before walking inside, since Xiao Zhan was facing the other side and didn't notice him because of Lily. A-Yuan doesn't see the reason why he should regard Xiao Zhan as his mother, but does he have a choice? It was what he was told to regard him as.

"Good day, 'mommy!'" He exaggerated the mommy he regarded Xiao Zhan with. "I am back and I'm hungry, mommy." A-Yuan sarcastically called that mummy part and rolled his eyes in disgust. Of course, it is what his dad asked him to call his new mommy.

Xiao Zhan was frightened that he almost threw the baby away, his heart racing, thinking if Ayuan notices how the baby was frustrating him. He turned to A-Yuan and regarded his presence with a scowling sneer, especially when he noted the sardonic tone used on him, "Is that how to come inside someone's room? What has gotten into this brat? What happened to 'knocking' and listening to hear 'come in' before coming inside? What if this baby fell out of my hands and your Daddy and my mother thought I killed her? I can see they're not teaching you anything in that school you're attending."

A-Yuan impeded him, his voice was cold like his dad, he mocked, "Like you don't want to kill her if given the chance? Didn't I see you murmuring and scolding her?" He told the fact to Xiao Zhan's face. Even though he doesn't understand what kill means, hearing from Xiao Zhan means something bad, so he retorted the bad words to him to be his portion and not his or his baby.