9

-----------3rd Person's POV-----------

The two brothers towed them away, one forcefully hauling Xiao Zhan who kept attempting to break free, while one tugged on Bright who kept glancing back, not liking the way that man is trudging his love away from his sight. Wang Yibo had become a peril to him ever since Xiao Zhan told him of their family engagement to marry his sister's husband and can't take the risk of leaving them together alone, he doesn't trust his ambition. That man might do something stupid to his man, and trust him, he will assassinate him for that.

Bright doesn't know what that cold bastard is competent of doing since he always kept his face stoic and expressionless. He can't read him, his face is always void of any emotion. No one ever knew what he had in mind and couldn't take Xiao Zhan being dragged by him inside a secluded place. He wants to go after them, but, he knows Mr. Xiao and Mrs. Xiao won't let him and added to this fucking bastard who is dragging him outside. 

He is so disgruntled with the way they regaled him just now, the way Mr. Xiao slapped him and the way that asshole, Wang Yibo, clenched his neck and tossed him away just like that. Is he crazy to lay his filthy hand on him? Does he know who he is? He will truly slay that man if he thinks he will let him take Xiao Zhan away from him; Bright thought this while battling to break free from Win who kept shuffling him away from his lover's reach.

Out of frustration and outrage, he nudged Win away from him and attempted to go back inside when Win clasped his jacket and jostled him backwards. He raged at that and jabbed Win on his chest, "Just what the fuck did you want from me huh!? Tell your fucking brother to stay the fuck away from my man! He has to kill me first before he gets the chance to be with Zhan! So tell him to back off!!" He howled and rattled his hair in anger.

Win snorted at his spoken word, traversed his hands across his chest and mocked, "Are you in any way threatening my brother before me? After what he did to you back there, you are still not afraid? Oh, boy, who should be afraid of who? You or him?" He chortled with mockery and moved closer to him, his brow raised in farce, "You don't know who you are dealing with, do you?"

"And who the fuck does he think he is?" Bright snarled, "I don't fucking give a damn about that! Tell him to back off from my man and as for what he did to me back there, I will surely pay him back! I will so fucking retaliate. He does know who I am and what I'm eligible for too. He should fuck off my man!"

"Or you will do what?" Win sneered and interrupted him. "Who the fuck do you think you are? Undertaker or Booker T? Oh, please, he's so fucking scared." He smirked and move closer to Bright who clutched his knuckles glaring at him with so much hatred and anger, ready to whack him so hard if he say one more word about his damn fucking brother.

Win moved closer to him, the both standing face to face, shoulder to shoulder, eyes peering into each other. One with a mockery smirk, one boiling and fuming with anger. 

Win impersonated, "Just what part of Xiao Zhan will marry my brother you don't understand? It's their fucking family traditions for fuck sake, and there's nothing either of us can do about it. His parents don't like you, I don't like you, and obviously, my brother loathes you. Why are you still snooping around him, sticking around him like a lost vermin? Fuck off! And back away!" 

Bright can no longer wield the anger within anymore, he clamped his collar and lunged him closer to him, "That family tradition excludes my boyfriend. I will not let your brother have him! I won't sit and have that happen or blood flows!"

Win gaped exuberantly, then rolled his eyes and rasped, "Then your blood will spurt, obviously. Because, my brother will not let anyone, not even an asshole like you take what belongs to him. He will kill you first, dick!"