5

Xiao Zhan's heart leaped when he heard that voice from behind. And without anyone telling him, he knew exactly who owned the annoying, busybody, irritating voice. He turned and saw Win standing not so far from him. Arms crossed while glaring at him with so much repulsion, which he cared less about. Xiao Zhan sighed, having no time for his annoying sarcasm talks and wanting not to have anything to do with him. He only glanced at him and was about to walk past him and went inside when Win pushed him back and stopped him.

"What do you want from me?" Xiao Zhan commented simply, obvious resentment laced in his tone. He doesn't know why this guy felt hostility toward him so much and doesn't think he minds. His only problem was that he is seen wherever he is and always tries so hard to get on his nerves. Xiao Zhan as well, tried as much as feasible to avoid him, but he kept lurking around him. Why? That is what Xiao Zhan can't extrapolate.

"Are you imploring me what I want from you?" He snorted and gazed at Xiao Zhan who was just fretting at him from head to toe, hatred flooding from the way he was glaring at him. "You are not my brother's wife yet and you've started cheating on him?"

"Cheating on him, you say?"Xiao Zhan laughed at his delusional mockery comment, causing Win's beat in so much anger. "Wait a minute, you blocked me just to say this bullshit to me? Has it ever occurred to you that you're meddling into my private life and space!" Xiao Zhan scowled, and trust him, Win is beginning to crawl into his skin and he has had enough of him and can't seem to take it anymore.

Ignoring Win's hatred stares, Xiao Zhan closed his eyes and sighed before looking at Win with a daring smirk. "That's right, I am going to cheat on him with my boyfriend, so, therefore, to save all of us this anguish, just tell your brother to stay away from me. Tell him to back down now. It is still early because I am not leaving my boyfriend because of him, not even any fucking tradition will. Just tell him to back off and get himself a new pussy after my sister is buried! I will not consent so low to offer him my hole cheaply because of a tremendous, obnoxious, fucking custom or whatever! I will not." Xiao Zhan deduced nonchalantly while giving him a hateful stare and was about to enter inside when Win pushed him back again.

"Obnoxious custom you say?" Win spat, enjoying the fact that he was getting on Xiao Zhan's nerves and fuck, he's just starting. Xiao Zhan's words were so unbearable but he'll endure anything to make sure he breaks him the same way he broke him, even more. "Don't you hear your parents? Is your family tradition and if you think I will allow you to cheat on my brother with that stupid boyfriend of yours, then, you must be kidding me." Win grinned mockery and was about to get inside when he veered around and inferred, "You better get used to it Mrs. Wang and break up with that bastard now that is too early or you won't like what will happen next," 

"Are you threatening me?" Xiao Zhan solicited and snarled at him with his own wicked eyes. His teeth-gnashing, trying so hard to not pounce on Win and have them dig it man to man, but in their case, bottom to bottom to end this daring once and for all, to know who wins and have the loser respect the winner, because gosh, he had had enough of his nosy bitchy attitude.

Win whirled and smirked, "No sweetheart, I am not threatening you. I am only informing you of what the Wangs are capable of," He sniggered mockery, taunting spilling from the tone of his voice. "Your luggage is inside my brother's room. Hope you had a good night Mrs. Wang." He laughed wickedly while brushing the imaginary dust out from Xiao Zhan's shoulders, enjoying the red face of Xiao Zhan and how he was gritting his teeth. He cackled loudly while leaving Xiao Zhan who wanted to vanish and massacre him along with him. 

"Ah! I disdain him so fucking much! I loathe him with my life! Everything In me despises him! I just wish to slaughter him! Fuck! Fucking fuck!" Xiao Zhan breathed out in the air that was stocked In his lungs. On recalling his final words, he froze. "Wait, what did he just say? What is in his brother's room? Oh, my goodness, no!"