35

Bright was left in a turbulent state of thought, battling with his emotions after the visit of SeungYeon to him that very day. He appeared perplexed and was having eclectic sentiments. He loved Win so much that within the preliminary space of time, he spent with him, and also loved Xiao Zhan, but was feeling like he betrayed their love for each other, even though he knew he wasn't the right person to judge, inferring from his perpetual obvious infidelity, but he felt the need to blame Xiao Zhan for somehow being accountable for neglecting him. 

He doesn't know whom he will go after, but the most painful fact remains that Xiao Zhan is now married and the chances of getting him back are pointless. He started speculating about the two, should he just break up with Win now that it was still early or should he break up with Xiao Zhan who now belonged to someone else and had no time for him anymore, or should he go after the boy that loves him wholeheartedly? He implored himself while drowning himself in the alcoholic beverage in his hand.

But, why does it appear he wants to keep both of them and have anyone accessible anytime he calls either of them? But, that will be so unfair to both of them and unreasonable to him, particularly to Xiao Zhan whom he is betraying with his brother-in-law he scorns so much. It also will be irrational to Win who is ready to surrender anything just to be with him, caring for him like he was his parents and the most valuable thing in the whole world. 

Win regaled him like he was a child, comes to his house to cook for him, washed his dirty clothes, tidy up his place for him and will end fucking the exhausted boy who did all the job in his house and still gets permeated by him. He feels so culpable that he's about to choose between the two boys that did nothing but be nice to him, stood by him when he needed someone in his rejected life, and had two people who loved him so much and were ready to damn their families just to be with a devastated soul like him.

Selfish. That's the exact word to articulate his insensitive ambition.

However, he can't keep the two, he had to decide between the two whom to be with. Is it Xiao Zhan who gave him his life, his body and more than everything for the past three years? Or is it Win who exhibited what family is all about, gave him the affection of a perfect family, cherished him sincerely and was ready to give his life just to be with him? Just who will he choose? He disputed himself and swallowed down another mouthful of his drink. What to do? Is what he doesn't know, but, thinking about what SeungYeon told him, he concluded that he still has to choose Xiao Zhan who is suffering at the hands of Wang Yibo's mistress, just as he was brainwashed to believe and he couldn't stand it when his beloved Zhan is suffering because of him.

He knew Xiao Zhan was now in this marriage because of him; he saved him when he was thrown in jail and he had to save him now he needed him the most. He hopes Win forgives and knows he can't be together with him, he has to choose at some point and he should already foresee him choosing Xiao Zhan. So, when SeungYeon sent him a message for him to come and meet Zhan, he took the risk to come to the Wang fortress yet again and it appeared easier than he anticipated, recalling how his last encounter ended up for him. He entered through the main gate since SeungYeon made his entourage easier by leaving the gate open.

He already recognized the room Xiao Zhan was using and slithered in through the back and climbed up and waited for the window to open for him. He climbed up and jumped inside to see Xiao Zhan with the not-so-familiar face he was surprised to see in that mansion, SeungYeon and Xiao Zhan seeing Instantly scurried to him and adopted him into his craving hug. Showingiting to him how much he had been missing his touch and shortly after SeungYeon left them, he carried Xiao Zhan up and immersed him in a breathless kiss.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry for the way I treated you last time. I'm just stymied with every damn thing happening in my life. Being a mother and wife to my new family wasn't easy on me and I'm doing all this because I don't want my mother to assault you again and let her thugs beat you up as she does. I'm so sorry, okay, for disregarding you and your advances. I fucking missed us so much too." Xiao Zhan breathed out shortly as they broke the unending kiss, tears already spewing down his beautiful eyes.