25

Yesterday, after Bright deteriorated, Win panicked and thought something bad had happened to him, and it seemed Bright drank alcoholic beverages more than Xiao Zhan and it was beginning to affect him. His body trembled all the time and his mouth quivered trying to mutter something out, but he came out incoherently. Win helped him up and laid him on the bed, wiping his body with water continuously and kept cursing himself for being responsible for this. He now found out he went too extreme, he should've controlled his emotions and now the man he loved is suffering because of that careless mistake.

He dressed and went out, he returned with the soup he bought for Bright, with some medicine to help him with his body pain and to recede the effect of the drug he used on their drinks. It was true he wanted to sleep so badly since he was tired and spent as well but didn't know if Bright's fever would become worse later in the night, that was why he got up and went out to get something for him. He came back and kept the food and lay down on the bed beside him and didn't know when he slept off. 

That same night, on waking up, he found Bright looking at his face and couldn't help, but smiled at him, which skipped Bright's heart. Bright knew him as a very temperamental person and didn't know he looked this beautiful when he smiled like this and couldn't help, but be enthralled by the astounding beauty before him. He caressed his face and raved, "Do you know you're damn beautiful when you smile like this? Instead of frowning your face all the time, why not keep smiling like this instead."

Win's heart jumped with joy and couldn't believe he received such a compliment from his crush, his dream man. But, he doesn't want to show him he was affected by his compliments. He frowned and looked away from him, "Was it my fault? Isn't it you and my brother's wife that kept getting on my nerves? Just get up and drink the soup so you can take your medicine. I don't want you to die and have the police come for my brother for being credible for your death." Win said coldly and tried to stand up and moved away from him.

Bright held his hand and stopped his movement, propelled him back to the bed and made him look at him. They both had a few staring contests, admiring each other's faces and unconsciously, they kissed each other. Bright subjugated him and invaded his warm mouth, licking and sucking every part of his mouth. Ignoring their morning breath as he tasted every part of him, biting his lower lips until they both needed to breathe in some oxygen. 

Bright brushed his swollen lips and nibbled on them again before he left him and went inside the bathroom. Just as he left, his phone started ringing and Win was quick to see the person calling him. Seeing the caller's name "Baby" he frowned and Immediately silenced it, put the phone into silence and hid it inside Bright's bag. He smiled darkly at knowing who the caller was. "Stupid bitch! I have him now and I am not letting him go. Not even your stupid calls interrupt this opportunity for me. Fucking married whore who didn't know when to back off! It's already too late to be awake by this time, just go to sleep!" He murmured to himself as he went downstairs to warm the food before coming back up to arrange the food for his now man to eat with that triumphant smug on his face as if he won a trophy or something.

Bright freshened up and came out and drank the soup he made available for him and took his medicine to subside the nagging headache. Bright kept wondering why he was this weak, why he couldn't feel his body and that was why he felt the need to take the medicine. Just as he lay down again, already having it in mind to check his phone, the medicine, the beating and the previous drugs took effect on him, knocking him off.

Win stayed up almost all night looking at Bright's face, kissing and clinging to him as if his life depended on it. He brought out the phone again and saw how many missed calls and messages Bright received. He didn't bother to open the messages since he was aware of who was sending them and didn't want to look like he was meddling. "What is my brother doing, giving his silly wife this chance to continue calling another man? Aren't they sleeping together? Shouldn't he be with him at this time? I won't let your stupid calls ruin this moment for me! I'm having my time to be with him and you should be with your husband and leave him be! Despondent disgusting bitch!"