13

Xiao Zhan and Bright plummeted out of the window, sprinting out of Mr. Xiao's estate. Xiao Zhan knew who his father was and what he was capable of doing. Since they've been compelling him into marrying his sister's husband, he knows that with the way Bright came emerging at their house, picking up a fight with their in-laws, he won't let Bright off this time around. For them to evade far away from here and from the retribution of his father, the lenient way to do it is to ignore his seething boyfriend who kept screaming and trying to stop him, so they will have a serious skirmish.

"Xiao Zhan, what the hell was that all about!? Allowing that motherfucker to kiss you!? Stop right there, I am talking to you." Bright seethed, gritting his teeth but Xiao Zhan ignored him. "I said what was that all about! Stop there now and tell me what I saw back there was all nothing but a complete misunderstanding! I demand an explanation now!" Bright bellowed out, so furiously that Xiao Zhan curtailed and veered around to regard him.

He swallowed, compelling himself to calm down, taking everything In him not to scream. He was so enraged, couldn't believe Bright raised his hand on his beautiful face. He wanted to remind himself that it was his fault his boyfriend slapped him, convincing himself that he deserves the slap, but he still can not see why he had to slap him back there. He inhaled and exhaled before looking back at Bright. "Baby, can you stop this whining and vociferate of yours and let's go first? I've told you, once we're out of this estate, you can shout all you want, punish me all you want, scream all you want, but, not here. We have to go!" Xiao Zhan reasoned, reminding him of the situation they were in, and the consequences that might befall them, most especially him, if they were caught.

"You kissed him and let him kiss you and all you cared about is the situation we're in? To hell with the fucking outcome! I give no fucking two shit About that! You kissed Mr. Wang! Your sister's husband! The one you're compelled to marry! What is going on between you two! What are you not telling me!" Bright demanded, voice cracking, hurt dripping from his tone, showing how much he feels hurt and betrayed

Xiao Zhan exhaled, feeling guilty and hating himself more for how much he enjoyed the kiss, even despising himself more that he doesn't feel guilty that he want more of his sister's husband's cavernous lips on his, and loathing himself that he only feels bad seeing his boyfriend hurting because of him and doesn't know how to refute what he is compelling him to deny. Without giving Bright an audience to talk about the kiss or for them to fritter another time, he grabbed his hands and commenced hauling his stubborn boyfriend away.

Getting towards Where Bright perched his bike, he promptly tugged the helmet and tried to put it on and throw Bright the second one which he caught, but couldn't put it on, instead, he held Xiao Zhan's hand and nudged him by the wall closer to him and hooked him there. His eyes simmered with fire, his fist clenched, his teeth gritted together while trying to repress his anger.

He gawked at Xiao Zhan whose eyes is full of pity, pleading with his eyes for him to stop this, for him to calm down and secondly, they need to go. Bright harangued, "You met me kissing his fucking brother who fucking pushed me back and I fucking tripped and fell on him, only to accidentally kissed him. You couldn't even allow me to explain the whole damn thing to you and accused me of cheating on you and pushed me away when I tried to explain to you!"

Bright hit his knuckles on that wall, his blood simmering, he looked at Xiao who had tears in his eyes seeing how he hurt his man by allowing his brother-in-law to kiss him and not just anyone, but, someone whom he knows is interchangeable to his boyfriend, a peril whom his parents were forcing him to get married to and that same person his man hated the most. Just why? Why didn't he control himself? Why didn't he stop him instead, he stiffened and enjoyed the kiss initiated by his in-law. Just what is wrong with him? What happened to him back there? Why didn't he nudge him away? Why the fuck did he have to enjoy the kiss so much? Xiao Zhan had these questions troubling his mind while listening to his grumbling boyfriend who kept punching that damn wall.