30

Xiao Zhan was astounded at a place discerning his hot fucking sexy husband, striding nearer to them. His eyes dilated sunkenly and his jaw plunged. "Mr Wang? Is this Wang Yibo! Is this My husband? Oh my fucking God! That cannot be him, right? Am I fucking dreaming right now?" Xiao Zhan thought he was seeing it all wrong, this can't be his husband? A tedious man he had grown to know and see wearing formal clothes with his blazer suit or wearing old-fashioned clothes that make him look like a complete old man. What has he done to himself? He knows Wang Yibo is handsome, Yes! It was an undeniable fact, but, never had it crossed his mind that he looked this sexy and dashing the way he is now. What in the world? Zhan thought while looking at his...uhm husband and it appeared the world ceased and fluctuated around him looking at his husband with a dazed expression.

Mrs Xiao came off not affected, because she knows who SeungYeon was, but her most amazement is seeing her son-in-law like that is what perplexed her the most. Like wow! Her handsome son-in-law she knows has finally come back. The handsome man that stole her daughter's heart back in the day is now here and she's so delighted seeing him like this. At least, she will know her son won't withstand that hotness anymore and not go back to that good-for-nothing boy. If he continues hounding after that bastard and leaves her handsome son-in-law again, then, she will know that her son has entirely gone mad, she will know he is influenced by an evil spirit. Mrs Xiao thought while smiling, waiting for Wang Yibo to come closer.

"Mother, you are here. What has he done again?" Wang Yibo asked, already knowing what must have brought her here but just wanted to make a comment to cover up the awkwardness he feels, noticing how everyone was staring at him. "I guess he left my children for his boyfriend yet again?" He asked, acting all strong to cover his pain and when his eyes met Zhan's staring at him like that, Zhan looked away, while he smirked and regarded his mother-in-law again.

"When has he never done something to upset and incur my wrath on him? You don't need to worry about him, my most concern now is you. My handsome son-in-law is finally back. My dear, you look elegant and dashing, I know some whore won't keep their eyes away from you now, will they," Mrs Xiao taunted, making her words so obvious for a certain person who kept biting his lower lips, feeling awkward all of a sudden.

And Xiao Zhan of course, knows those words are meant for him, he mumbled, "Handsome my ass! He should have looked like this earlier. Anyway, not as handsome as my Bright," Xiao Zhan muttered and of course, they all heard him clearly but chose to disregard that.

Wang Yibo snorted at his spoken words and decided to shock him more, "Well mother, you Know SeungYeon right?" Wang Yibo implored and the shameless SeungYeon came forward and bowed to Mrs Xiao. 

"Yes I know him, there are four of them right? All your best friends? My dear, you are welcome," The oblivious Mrs Xiao acknowledged his greetings.

Wang Yibo brought him closer to himself as his shameless friend clung onto him like glue, flickering his eyes and smiling while glancing at Zhan whose face altered seeing him doing that to his husband. Wang Yibo also loved the impact he had on him and continued, "Well mother, SeungYeon here is not just my friend, but my mistress and will make him my wife once the three years agreement with your son terminates. But, from now on, he will be staying with me here in my house…and in my room," Wang Yibo announced and directed those two words towards Xiao Zhan who is now standing up.

"You can't do that!" Xiao Zhan disputed him, his blood simmering while approaching Wang Yibo who is also walking closer to him with his cold stoic face.

Wang Yibo dared him, "And why shouldn't I? Give me one reason why I won't keep him in this house?" He consulted, indifferently.

"Because you prohibited mine from coming to this house and you won't expect me to keep quiet and watch your slut walk around this house for three fucking years. I won't allow that!" Xiao Zhan bellowed out and threw SeungYeon a cruel look.