32

*Thirty Two

Wang Yibo could discern how hurt Xiao Zhan was by his spoken words and felt so bad about it. He can see how his words and actions seemed to affect his wife and though he loved it, at least, he has a chance with him. But, hurting him was never in his dictionary and was never his ambition. He just wanted to scare him a bit and make him realize the fondness he has for him and prompt him to reciprocate it back to him, that's all. But, seeing him hurt just now ravaged his soul and he didn't like it. He immediately pulled SeungYeon's hand and hauled him towards his room.

Once inside, he forcefully detached his hands from him, paced up and down and didn't even know what to do with his best friend who seemed to add fuel to the burning fire at this point. He looked at him and whispered, "I didn't say hurt him with your words or fight over things, especially children with him, I said win him for me. Ah! SeungYeon, you're exaggerating this a little too far. You're making him feel bad and I don't like it." Wang Yibo seethed, his voice cold and his eyes glittered with red, showing how angry and annoyed he is with his best friend.

SeungYeon chortled adamantly and held his friend's hands and stopped him from traversing around and made him look at him, "I was only concocting him to realize those children are his children and they should be his first responsibility and not thinking about his boyfriend or whatever! Come on Yibo, I told you I will do anything to make him realize his job as a wife and loving mother. And that's exactly what I am doing, what am I doing wrong?"

Wang Yibo interrupted him, "By making him cry? Do you see how hurt he feels and looks back there? I feel so bad and ethical for it." Wang Yibo scratched his nape and sighed dejectedly.

"It's working, can't you see how he cared for that baby? Can't you see he now realized those children need his attention more than anyone? That girl lost her mother the day she was born and my very concern about helping you is because of them. Looking at you too, I don't think you even care about them as well. Those children are the victim of whatever that's going on now and they deserve more than what they're getting." SeungYeon confronted and that earned him a crack on his head from Wang Yibo who sighed, agreeing with him.

"I know you are doing it for me, but, take it easy with him, Zhan is so delicate, I just recognized it now. I can see how hurt he feels right back there. As for my children, I am working on myself to be there for them. That's why I needed Zhan to be the mother they missed. It's only him I can trust with my children. I just hope he'll understand that too." Wang Yibo heaved a sigh and sat on the bed. 

SeungYeon sat down with him and smiled, "Don't worry, I can see how productive my coming here is to him and I promise to do anything I can to make him care for his sister's children and fall for you. Just, let's take it slowly." SeungYeon said and lay down on the bed, facing his head up with that mischievous smirk on his curved lips, looking at his friend who shook his head while looking back at him.

Wang Yibo's face suddenly changed when he saw a red liquid coming out from SeungYeon's wrapped hand. He raised a questionable brow and asked, "What's this? You injured yourself and you didn't say anything about it? Do you wish for death or something? Do you intend to die in my house and have me arrested? Please, you can't die in my house, I don't want to bury anyone again." Wang Yibo said, looking at the wrapped bleeding hand of his friend.

SeungYeon chuckled while looking at his wound, "It's just cut thanks to you." SeungYeon grinned while unwrapping the white hanky he used to wrap the cut with. Wang Yibo gave him a 'are you kidding me look, making SeungYeon just smile and waved his hand nonchalantly, "Come on, don't give me that cold look, I injured my hand while rushing here. The way you called me made me think someone was dying. I have to rush here as soon as I can. If only I know about this, trust me, I will waste like forever to come here," SeungYeon taunted and Wang Yibo rolled his eyes at him.