Chapter Eight

Recently, I've gotten so addicted to the night walks that I'm walking every night. While walking, Aus texts me. It said: Yo! Are you walking outside? I replied with a yes. He asked if I was fine with him joining me. I said I would love to have someone to talk to. He replied an okay and a few minutes later came on his skateboard. We started talking about the most random things.

"Aus, can you teach me how to skate?" I asked him. "Sure," he replied. He held both my hands as I was trying to skate and then I suddenly started skating as fast as I could. I skated for a distance and turned back. He just stood there shocked. "Haha, I got you. I already know how to skate," I yelled laughing. "You're so dead," he shouted and started running towards me. I laughed and started skating. He finally caught me. "Time for tickle torture," he said and kept tickling me. "Aus, stop it. I'm not able to breathe," I said laughing and he stopped. "That's what you get for messing with me," he said. We walked for a while and went back to our houses.

I'm on my bed and I'm constantly replaying the night. He texted me : Good night!! BTW I just realized today is Monday and the last time we went for a walk was also a Monday. Let's make it a ritual to go on walks every Monday. I smiled and texted back: Woahhh! Yess! We will go on walks every Monday. Goodnight!!

Am I falling for him? was the last thought I had before sleeping.

The bell just rang and we were heading to the cafeteria. "Girls, I and Jake have been texting for a few days now. He asked me to meet him at the cafeteria because he wanted to talk about something important," Kara said. Jake is our classmate as well. "Gosh! I'm pretty sure he's gonna ask you on a date," Sam said. "Let's just hope," Kara replied and started walking towards Jake. He's close with Aus and Caleb. We all went and sat at our regular table. Soon, Austin and Caleb joined us. Kara came walking towards us happily and said, "Jake just asked me out on a date. I can't believe it. Oh my God!" We were happy for her.

After school, the four of us headed to the mall to buy an outfit for Kara. We were in Forever 21 and were looking around for the perfect dress. Once we found the perfect dress, Rose and Kara were buying the accessories while Sam and I went to the food court. I decided to save the table and Sam went to order the food for all of us. I was just checking my messages. Suddenly, someone came and sat on the table beside me but it wasn't any of the girls but, Scott. "Hey babe! You look beautiful. Wanna hangout with me this Saturday? I know you want to," he said. Ewww! "Who the hell is your babe here? Sorry bro I ain't into players like you. So, before I smash that face of yours get the hell away from me," I replied back. He smirked but walked away.

The girls joined me after a few minutes and I told them about the incident. "This is getting really bad. After going home just call and tell Aus and Caleb before it gets out of hand and they both scold us for not telling about Scott," said Kara. "Okay! I'll tell them," I replied and we all went to Kara's house to get her ready for her date. "Kara, you look gorgeous," Sam hyped her up. "Thanks to y'all!"Kara said. I said, "Get going now! We don't want your date to be waiting for you." It was so cute, he brought her flowers and soon they were on their way. We went to our houses as well.