Chapter Fourteen

The girls, including Nat and I are at the mall. "Let's do something fun!" Nat said. "What do we do?" Kara asked. "Let's choose an outfit for each other. But, the twist is, for suppose if we're choosing an outfit for Rose, we have to choose something she never tried, like totally a different style from Rose's," Nat said. "So, all of us are going to choose a person's outfit?" Sam asked. Nat nodded. "Woahhh! Okay! It'll be fun to try those outfits too," I said. Everyone else agreed. "First let's start with Kara," I said. We made Kara sit at one place and off we went to find the perfect outfit. We decided to go for a black crop top with a red and black plaid skirt, because she never wears skirts. We chose boots to go with outfit and added some cute accessories. She tried it on and said, "Guys, I'm in love with this outfit, I'm totally buying it." We smiled and went on with the challenge.

It was finally time for them to choose my outfit. I was excited. I sat down in the store and they went away. Austin and Caleb called me. "Yo Dais!!" they yelled. "Shit guys! I'm not deaf y'all," I said. "Okay, we're sorry. What are you guys up to? We called Rose but she said that yhey were busy and to call you," Caleb said. "Yeah yeah! Call only Rose, Caleb," I teased him. "Shut up," he replied. Aus and I laughed. Yes, even Aus knows about Caleb's crush on Rose. I explained them about the little game we were playing. "Sounds fun!" Aus said. "Yes yes," I replied. "We called you to ask if we both could join you guys for lunch. We're super bored," Caleb said. "Haha nope. You aren't joining us," I said. "Pleaseeeeeeeee," Aus and Caleb requested. I was trying so hard not to laugh. "I'm just kidding guys. Obviously, you both can join us," I said. They both cheered and we got off the call.

A while later, I saw the girls walking towards me. They showed the outfit and I am already in love with it. It is a silk red dress. "We figured you never wear dresses and we brought you this one," Kara said. "That's not true. I'm just not into dresses, but I do wear them for important occasions," I said. "Whatever. Just go and put it on," Sam said. They gave me the gold hoops Kara was wearing and heels. I went inside the trial room and tried on the dress. This is so pretty, I thought and took a quick mirror selfie. I went out and they all were standing. I was shocked to see that even Austin and Caleb were there. "Woaahhhh!!! Dammnn!! You look so beautiful," Caleb complimented. Austin just stood there. The girls complimented me too. "Aus close your mouth, you might catch flies," Rose said to him. He gave an embarrassed look. "You look gorgeous," Austin said to me. "Thank you Aus!" I smiled and replied. I changed and we walked to the food court to have our lunch.

We had our lunch and were going back to our houses. Aus and Nat decided on giving me and Rose a ride back home. "Oh God! My back and stomach are hurting as hell," I said as we got in. "Are you alright Dais?" Rose asked. "Not really, I'll just go home and get some sleep," I said. "Is it that time of the month?" Aus asked. I nodded. "Here, have some water, listen to music or talk to us. We'll keep you distracted. Trust me it'll help," he said. Why is he so sweet? I could see a hint of jealousy in Natalie's eyes but she didn't say anything. We talked the whole ride back home. "Hope you'll feel better, D," Nat said smiling and gave me a hug. I hugged back and soon I found myself asleep in my room after a long fun filled but exhausting day.