Chapter Twenty Two

Was everything that happened yesterday a dream? No it's not. But was yesterday one of the best days of my life? For sure. These were the thoughts going through my head when I was on my way to school. I reached the school and was looking around for my friends but I couldn't find them. Just as I was about to call Austin, someone hugged me from behind. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach. Without even a second thought I leaned into the hug because I knew it was Austin.

I turned around and hugged him again. Then Rose walked towards us with Caleb. We said our 'hello's' and walked towards the classroom. "Sit with me, I gotta talk to you about something important," Kara whispered to me. I nodded. "Aus, Kara wants me to sit with her today," I said. "Noooooo," he said with a pleading look and his best puppy eyes. "Sorry Aus," Kara said laughing. He held me protectively and said, "No, I'm not letting you take my girlfriend," he said. I laughed while Kara just pushed his hands away and made me sit with her.

"What's up? You said you wanted to talk," I started. "Ummm, I didn't tell anyone yet," she said and paused. "Okay," I said waiting for her to continue. "I'll tell in the break," she said with a smirk. "Are you kidding me? Why are you leaving me in suspense?" I said. Our teacher walked in. "Shhh! Listen to the teacher, you gotta top the class," Kara said laughing. I huffed knowing she wasn't going to tell me anytime soon.

The bell rang indicating that it's the break. "Finally, just tell me," I said. Kara just shrugged with a playful smirk and said, "Let's go to the cafeteria and find the others." I just sighed and walked along. We all sat down with our food. "Okay just tell already, enough with the suspense," I said. "Uhh, the sandwich is tasty today," Kara said. The others were laughing. "Dude," I said shaking my head.

"Listen up, I know you're gonna start jumping after hearing this," she said with another long dramatic pause. I nodded her to continue. "We got us tickets to Louis Tomlinson's concert next month," they shouted in unison. I literally had no words. I put my hand on my mouth in shock. "Are you serious? Like damn serious?" I asked. Rose showed the tickets.

They know I am a huge directioner and a Louie. It was me who made them listen to One Direction and their solo career music and now even they love their music. "Holy freaking shit! I'm gonna see 'The Louis Tomlinson' live. I'm gonna die," I said and literally started jumping but I soon realized something. Since, Emma and I are huge directioners, we promised each other that we will go on a concert together. Sam seemed to read my mind because she said, "And another thing, Emma and Rhea are gonna join us too." "Oh my goodness! You guys are the best!" I shouted and hugged them. "Aw! We know," Kara said.

The guys walked over to our table. I immediately went and hugged Austin. "You know what? You know what?" I said like a happy kid. "What?" Austin asked. "I'm going to Louis' concert," I practically yelled. He kissed my forehead and said, "I know. He's literally your idol. I wouldn't let you miss out the opportunity of meeting him." "Wait! So you bought the tickets?" I asked. He nodded. "Are you for real?" I asked. "Yes. I'd do anything to make you happy," he said smiling. I hugged him and said, "Thank you so much!" "You ain't thanking me for anything," he said.

He literally is the best. I don't know what I did to deserve him.