Chapter Twenty Four

Days passed by, every single day, Aus made me feel special. Our ritual of going on late night walks on Monday's hasn't changed. Austin is the best boyfriend I could ask for. He is my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, my guide, my saviour. Though, we haven't dropped the 'L' word yet, I just think that we both know we love each other and that we're just waiting for that one perfect moment.

I'm lying on my bed and I'm sick. It sucks because it's Monday and I haven't seen Aus in two days. I'm weak, so I didn't go to school today as well. As I was thinking of him, he texts me: "Hey love! I wish I could really come to your house and stay for awhile but I've got a test tomorrow and lots of homework. I hate this so much. I promise I'll see you soon okay? I miss you baby <333." I was sad that I couldn't meet him but then I replied: "It's fine, Aus. We'll meet soon. I don't want you to get sick anyways. Good luck for your test. Miss youu <3" He instantly replied with a thank you and a virtual hug gif.

I threw my phone aside and sighed. Shit, I can't even meet Aus now. Just then, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in! What's up mo-" I stop mid sentence seeing my mother with Austin. I run up to him and hug him, well pretty much jump into his arms. "Well Austin, I haven't seen her that energetic in the past two days. You guys are so cute. Lemme snap a picture," my mom said. Austin chuckles and strokes my hair. My mom snaps a picture of us and leaves the room.

"Someone missed me a lot," he said. I was enjoying his warmth too much that I became lazy to reply so I just nodded my head. He sat on my bed, with me still wrapped around his waist. "How are you, love?" he asked. "I'm fine," I say weakly. He kissed my head and pulls me more close to him. "I love you, Daisy," are the last words I hear before I fall asleep. I guess he stayed like that for awhile and then placed me on my bed. He turned off the lights and was about to go. I weakly held him back by holding his hand and said, "Stay with me." I hear him come and lie down beside me before pulling my towards him. I snuggle close to him. I've never felt so safe and protected with anyone but him.

Next day, I feel better, I wake up to find myself in Austin's arms. I stroke his hair and touch my forehead to his. He's awake now but we're just lying there with our eyes closed. I remember his words, "I love you, Daisy," and I instantly find myself saying, "I love you too, Aus." He opens his eyes and so do I. "I heard you last night," I say smiling. He just leaned forward and kissed me gently, I kiss him back. "I want to hear it again," he said. "I love you, Austin, I love you so much," I said. He kissed me again and said, "I love you more baby."

We were getting late for school and so he left to his house. I was getting ready too. I walked downstairs and started making waffles for myself while singing. "Wow! Someone's energetic and in a good mood," my dad said. "Yepp!" I replied. "That's nice! I hope there was no funny business between you two yesterday night," he said laughing. "Dad!" I exclaimed. "Sweetheart, if he breaks your heart, he's dead the next minute, just tell him that," he said still laughing. "Oh my God!" I exclaimed shaking my head. I kiss my father goodbye and walked my way to the school.

I met up with everyone. Austin walked towards me and hugged me from behind. He kissed me on my forehead. I told him about my conversation with my dad. He laughed a lot. "I will never break you heart. I'll be there for you," he said seriously. I just hugged him.