Chapter 16

HA I JUST REALIZED I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE A LABOR SCENE SOOO

----

Tris

----

"Hi Isabel! Guess who's home!" I called to Isabel when I walked into the doorway with some new things for Aris. I was about 9 months and I would be put on bed rest soon. That's definitely not something to look forward to...

I set the bags down on the counter and starting unpacking the bags. I got some more diapers, a box of formula, and another plush toy. Oops?

I grabbed one of Isabel's chew toys and starting playing tug of war with her. She's quite a cheater at that game because she puts her mouth about the knot. How rude. "Tris? Isabel? I'm home." I heard Tobias.

I shot up to give Tobias a hug and then we went to the cafeteria. Tobias and I sat down at our usual, crowed table. The atmosphere was so much better now that Lynn had finally felt safe. "I think that the girls and I might have a small baby shower for Tris tonight." Said Christina.

"No." I said. "I really don't need a baby shower or anything." I really didn't want the girls to make a big deal about Tobias' and my baby. Especially when Lynn had aborted her baby. I had felt about my pregnancy after that, even if it wasn't my fault.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Lynn chirped.

"What do you think Tobias?" I asked.

"You have your girly fun and we'll take care of him Tris." Uriah answered. Tobias shrugged.

"I just have to take Isabel for a walk and then I'll be ready."

---

Christina had made a small Dauntless cake with white lettering that read "Welcome Aris."

"Aww, thanks guys. That's really sweet of you!"

"We even got a few things you might need." Shauna said.

"Open mine first, please." Christina said, handing me the bag. I opened it and I had got some adorable onesies and a few pairs of socks. "Thanks Christina! It's really adorable!" I said, giving her a hug.

"Here." Lynn said, placing her bag into my arms. Inside was a pack of pacifiers, a set of teething rings, and a bottle. "Thanks Lynn, I had even forgotten to get pacifiers." I gave her a small side hug.

"And last but not least." Shauna said, handing me a bag. I opened the bag and there was an assortment of decorations for the baby room and even a few necessities for a diaper bag. "Thank you, I was thinking the baby room still looked a little plain." I gave them all a group hug.

"Cake time!" Christina cheered.

---

SHORT CHAPTER BUT HONESTLY WHO AM I KIDDING MY CHAPTERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SHORT