Chapter 2

Sorry, my internet went down last night and I didn't get the update up!

------

Tobias

------

Uriah was at Marlene's. If Uriah found out, Zeke would find out. Then the entire Dauntless Compound would find out! What do I do? But, Tris beat me.

"Hey, Uriah. Can we talk to Marlene?"

"Yeah." He said still sitting on the couch.

"Alone." Tris said.

"Sure, sorry." He said. He gave Marlene a kiss on the cheek, said bye to us, and left.

"What do you guys need?" Marlene asked, grabbing an apple from her fridge.

"Well, Tris and I need to tell you something." I said.

"Okay." She took a bite of her apple.

"Well...Four and I are...having...uh..." She cut off mid sentence. She looked at me.

"Tris is pregnant." The last word was just below a whisper.

"What?" Marlene asked. "Tris is what?"

"Pregnant." I blurted.

Marlene's eyes got real wide. "That's amazing!" She shouted. She ran over to give Tris a hug. "Yay! I shall be Aunt Marlene!" Tris laughed.

"But you can't tell! Not even Uriah." Tris said.

"Alright." Marlene groaned.

Tris hugged Marlene again and we said our goodbyes.

----

Tris

----

As soon as Tobias and I made it back to the apartment, I took a long bath. I soaked for about an hour and a half, then I smelled hamburgers. I popped out of the bathtub and dried myself off.

I dressed in a pair of black sweatpants and one of my oversized T-shirts. I put my hair in a ponytail and walked out into the kitchen.

On the kitchen table there was a plate of hamburgers and a few pieces of cake.

"Did you make this?" I asked.

"I got it from the Cafeteria." Tobias said, blushing.

We sat down and had hamburgers for dinner. We had the Dauntless Cake for dessert.

"I'm not really looking forward to training initiates next week." I said.

"Well, you could ask Max, but everybody will find out why he exempt you." Tobias said.

"Yeah. I guess." I said. Then a random thought hit me.

"Caleb!" I shouted.

"What about him?" Tobias asked.

"We have to tell Caleb." I said, reluctantly.

"Well, Caleb isn't going to help or be there for you. He'll talk about the dangers of getting pregnant at 17. And lecture you on safe sex." He said.

"He's family! The only family I have left!" I shouted.

"What about me?" Tobias demanded.

"He's my brother!" I yelled.

"Faction before blood." Tobias muttered.

"Screw you." I said.

"You've already done that." He smirked.

"You're impossible!" I screamed.

I ran to our room and slammed the door. I lied on the bed for awhile before Tobias walked in and lied down next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and apologized. "Tell your brother. He deserves to know." He murmured.

      "Thank you. I just thought he had the right to know. He's the only family I have left and he's tried reaching out to make amends. I think I forgive him. He was just trying to keep himself alive. I wouldn't have done the same, but I understand why he did it. I think what he needs now is some family in his life."

      "You're right, Tris. If you think you need to let him back in your life, then that's what you need to do."

      "I love you." I whispered.

      "I love you, too." He said back. He moved a hand down to my stomach. "And you." He leaned forward to kiss my stomach.

       I smiled, and let a small tear trail out of my eye.