Chapter 6

Christina

---------

I couldn't wait to help Four and Tris plan their wedding. I walked over to their apartment. I heard loud noises and things being thrown. I knocked on the door. Four answered, "What?" He barked. Then he saw me. "She left. She rejected me."

"But, but, why?" I choked back my tears. They loved each other. She was the one worrying that he would leave, but in reality, it was her that left.

"Do I look like I know, Christina?"

"Well, what exactly happened?" I asked.

"She just stared at me. Then she ran out of the apartment."

"Did you at least look for her?" I asked.

"Well she obviously doesn't love me, so what's the point?" He said, sadly.

"Oh, God." I said slowly.

"What?" Four questioned.

"She's a pregnant 17 year-old! Do you have any idea what can happen?!" I screamed.

"Look. If you want to find her, go ahead. But I'm staying." Four said, he wanted Tris back, he just didn't want to admit it. I could tell.

----

Lynn

----

I felt bad about treating Tris and Four the way I did. I was just jealous. Jealous of the way they looked at each other and how Four was going to stay with Tris. Zeke and Uriah told me that Four was going to propose to Tris the night they found out she was pregnant. I don't know if he is still going to.

I want to apologize to them, but the way Tris had kept her head held high has to of meant that we weren't friends anymore. I already miss her and it has only been a few days. I just want to be friends again.

----

Tris

----

I almost made it to Dauntless Headquarters, but then all the sudden I felt like I was going to collapse. I sat down if the nearest bench right as my phone rang. It was Lynn. I ignored it and put my phone back in my pocket.

After a few minutes I saw a figure running towards me. They were too far away to see any facial features.

"Tris! Tris! Beatrice Prior!" The figure shouted. Oh, no. Christina. I thought.

I slowly stood up and walked to Christina. She made it to me in a matter of seconds.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She shouted. "Do you have any idea about how worried I was? Four was smashing your apartment! I thought you were hurt!"

"I-"

She cut me off. "Four loves you, why did you run off?"

"I thought he only wanted to get married because I was pregnant." I said quietly.

Christina didn't say anything.

"Why aren't you talking? It's the truth isn't it." I started crying. Pregnancy hormones suck.

"No!" Christina shouted."He has been planning this for months. He was going to propose a few nights ago. Before he found out. He told Will and Will told me that he was worried you weren't ready to get married."

"I'm not ready to get married yet. I will marry Four in the future, but after the baby is born." I said.

"Ok. Come on, let's go make sure Four didn't burn the compound down." Christina said. I laughed and we walked back to Dauntless Headquarters.