Chapter 7

Tobias

------

I have officially destroyed the apartment. There were broken plates everywhere. The furniture was all flipped. Christina went out to go look for Tris. I don't know why she didn't answer me. I guess I asked her too soon.

I heard a knock on the door. I made my way through the mess and opened the door. I saw Tris. "Yes." She said.

"What?"

"Yes. I'll marry you Tobias." She said. I picked her up and kissed her.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you, too."

"Then why did you say no?" I asked.

"I was scared. I- I'm not ready to get married. I'm 17."

"I will wait for you." I said. I kissed her again.

Then there was a knock on the door. "It's open." I said.

Zeke walked in. "Uh...what happened?" He asked.

"It's a long story." Tris said.

"Okay, well, Lynn wanted me to ask you guys if you want to play Candor or Dauntless."

"It's up to you, Tris." I said. She just nodded.

"Lynn also said you and her were having a fight."

"We were. But that doesn't mean I'm mad at everyone else there." She said.

"Girl drama." Zeke muttered, while shaking his head.

"I need like five minutes." Tris said.

"Christina said that she was going to be here to help you get ready in a few minutes."

"Well tell Christina I said tough luck." Zeke nodded and left.

"I need to get ready." Tris said. A few minutes later she came out with a skirt, leggings, a plain t-shirt, and and a jacket on. "I'm ready." She said.

"Okay, we really need to get this cleaned up." I said.

"You mean, you need get this cleaned up." She smirked.

"Yep." I said. She smiled and we walked out into the hallway, locking the door behind us.

----
Tris
----

"So, Will. Candor or Dauntless?" Uriah asked.

"Candor."

"Cough, pansycake, cough." Uriah said.

"Whatever, what's the question?"

"Have you and Christina had sex?"

"Um...um..." Will blushed. He slowly shook his head. "Lynn, Candor or Dauntless?"

"I am Dauntless, aren't I?"

"Go to the first person you see, propose to them, then slap them and yell at them for cheating."

"I need some eyewitnesses." She said.

"Why don't we all go?" Shauna asked. We all went outside one at a time and stood around randomly. Lynn was the last person to come out. Soon a normal male pedestrian came walking around the corner.

Lynn ran up to them and kneeled in front of them.

"Random person I don't know, I love you so much will you marry me?" Before he had time to respond, Lynn stood up and slapped them. "How could you do that? I thought you loved me! We're through!" She stormed to the apartment trying to contain her laughter.

Soon all of us were back in Lynn's apartment. "Tris, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Candor. If you call me a pansycake, Uriah, I'll kick your ass."

"Uriah kept quiet, but Marlene didn't. "Pansycake!" She yelled.

"Who even came up with pansycake?" I asked.

"That my friend, is another question for another day. Continue Lynn." Uriah said.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Lynn asked.

"You were judging us!" I said.

"I was jealous! I wasn't judging you!"

"Jealous of what?" I asked.

"Okay, everybody out." Tobias said.

"No, someone get me some popcorn. I feel a cat fight coming on." Uriah joked.

"Get out!" Lynn screamed. Everybody left except for me.

"Jealous of what?" I asked again.

"That you found love so easily. That Four loves you so much."

"What are you saying? That I don't deserve love?"

"No, but I have a hard time finding people that love me. And I want someone to love me as much as Four loves you."

"I'm sorry. But, I really don't think it's a reason to be mad at me."

"I don't know what else to say. I don't have many friends, so you, Marlene, Shauna, and Christina are the most important people in my life. I want my best friend back."

"I want to not be pregnant. You can't have everything you want."

"Please. Tris, please." Pregnancy hormones made my hormones crazy. I couldn't help but be sympathetic towards Lynn. Jealousy screws up everyone.

"I forgive you." I said, reluctantly.

"Thank you! Thank you!" She gave me a hug.

I half-heartedly hugged her back. I felt bad. People can't really control their emotions.