Chapter 19

WOOO SUMMER

---------

Christina

---------

"Do you think we could ever do it?" I asked Will as we were aimlessly walking around the pit.

"Do what?" He asked back.

"Get married, have kids?" I asked, hopefully.

"I would love to get married and have kids, Christina, but are you sure it's the right time?"

My face fell very slightly. "I don't know when the right time is, but I think the longer we wait, the harder it will be to have the 'right time.' Because a lot if people wait too long and then they miss their moments. Even if it's not the perfect timing, I love you, and you love me, we should just take the shot." I said.

Will scratched the back of his neck. "I was hoping I could surprise you, but I might as well do it now." Will got down on one knee and pulled out a small box. "So what do you say Christina, should we get hitched?"

"Oh my god, Will, do you even have to ask the question, yes, oh my god, yes!"

----

Tris

----

"Come on, Aris, fall asleep for mommy." I was leaning on the side of Aris' crib and rubbing her stomach, humming a soft melody.

"My mom used to him that to me." Tobias stood in the doorway.

"So did mine." I said, whispering. After another minute or so, Aris had closed her eyes and was clutching her stuffed lion.

"Christina told me about the dress incident today."

"Oh?"

"Tris, I'll always love you no matter what, and you'll always be beautiful to me. I don't care about anything that will happen on the outside, I just care about how you change on the inside. And you've made me the happiest man alive, by agreeing to marry me, and having a child with me. I just love you so much, and I don't ever want you to feel self conscious. If someone or something is bothering you or upsetting you, I want you to tell me. I want to be there for you. I love you Tris Prior, soon to be Eaton." I had tried to stop the smiley tears from falling, but I couldn't. I buried my face and Tobias' chest and he wrapped his strong arms around me.

"I love you too, Tobias."

----

Tris

----

Christina and I were going back to the shop to get the dress in the right size today. The wedding was tomorrow and I was so excited! Everyone had either RSVP'ed or told us they couldn't make it. Isabel was going to have the rings attached to her collar and Claire, the initiate, was going to hold Aris and drop the petals for Aris. The flowers we had ordered were some red and white rose bouquets. The chapel had already been booked. Instead of having separate bachelor parties, the gang just decided to play a game of Candor or Dauntless for old times sake. The couple we lived next to were beyond elated to babysit Aris for tonight, they want kids, but they haven't been able to get pregnant yet.

When we got to Will and Christinas', we all sat in a circle, around a lot of different drinks. "We've decided to switch it up a bit, instead of traditional Candor or Dauntless, you're going to take a shot if you don't answer." Will announced. "Let's get started! Bride to be goes first."

"Alright." I said. "Zeke, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless."

"Let Uriah," Uriah stood up at the mention of his name, "make you a drink, using anything in the kitchen he wants."

Zeke groaned but followed Uriah to the kitchen.

I couldn't see what Uriah was adding, but I assumed it was going to be disgusting. "Here you go." Uriah handed the concoction to Zeke.

"What did you put in there?" Marlene asked Uriah.

"Probably poison." Zeke muttered before plugging his nose and gulping down the drink. After the drink was gone he starting spraying water into his mouth with the sink hose. (A/N NOT THE FAUCET THE OTHER THING) "That was disgusting! It was like drinking death!"

Uriah smiled evilishly and sat back down in the circle. Soon after, Zeke followed, scraping his tongue with his hoodie sleeve.

"Alright, um...Lynn. Candor or Dauntless?"

"Candor."

"Ugh, I had a good Dauntless, this is boring but what is the first lie you told?"

"When I was 7, I broke my mom's favorite vase, and blamed it on Shauna."

"Yeah, thanks for that." Shauna muttered.

"Anyway, Uriah, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless!"

"Put Will's shampoo in your hair and leave it in for the rest of the game." Lynn said.

"Easy!" Uriah stood up and went to the bathroom. "Dude, why does it smell like green apples?" Uriah yelled from the bathroom.

"I like nice things!" Will shouted back.

Uriah came back from the bathroom, with white suds on his hair. Marlene sniffed it when he sat down in his spot next to her. "Hey it does smell like green apples."

"Alright," Uriah rubbed his hands together, "Four!"

"Dauntless." Tobias responded.

"Put two pencils up your nose and keep them there."

"What, why?"

"Because you're always so serious!" Tobias shook his head and began pouring himself a shot of vodka.

---

The party would've lasted longer, but Christina, being the only sober one, had everyone besides me go home. She sent Tobias home with Shauna and Zeke.

---

AYE GUESS WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WHOOP WHOOP